-85-: Shopping for maturity clothes

The day had finally come where Ariana's pants didn't fit even though they were a size too big.

She was in their room as she tried to get the pair of pants on as they couldn't fit around her butt.

"Harry?!" Ariana yelled. "Can you come up here for a sec? I need help getting these jeans on!" she struggled some more as Harry came up the stairs.

"Alright baby. I think we gotta go shopping for some new clothing." Harry slapped her butt as Ariana grunted.

"But we literally just bought these jeans last week and fit perfectly fine yesterday." Ariana sighed, taking off the jeans and tossing them to the side.

She put on a white tank top with a pair of black leggings that surprisingly fit and a a black overcoat with little designs and sandals.

Ariana rubbed her bump as you looked through the different types of maternity clothing. Little tiny kicks came from their baby girl as Harry came behind her and put his hand on her growing belly. He kissed Ariana on the cheek as he took his hand in hers.

"Find anything you like, baby girl?" Harry asked looking at all the options.

"Well I mean kinda. Though I'm trying to look for some shirts that'll go well with some pants that I've picked out. I don't want to be stealing your wardrobe the whole pregnancy."

"If you really want to steal my shirts or hoodies it's ok. My wardrobe is yours at this point in the relationship." He kissed Ariana's cheek. "I love you and our little girl. I can't wait till she arrives."

"Same here Harry. I can't wait until we're parents." Ariana looked through the men's section and the maternity section as well. She walked out of the store with multiple outfits.
—————
When they got home, Ariana put in a maternity shirt and a pair of underwear. She crawled into bed and got comfortable.

"Are you already tired?" Harry said coming out of their bathroom.

"I've been tired ever since I've gotten pregnant babe. Plus having a girl doesn't help"

"Fair enough. I'm pretty tired as well." Harry got into bed and brought her close to him, placing his hand on her bump. "I love this little girl so much already. I can't wait for her to be here."

After that, both her and Harry fell asleep.
—————
*In the morning*

The next morning was terrible. Ariana had a major headache that seemed to stay, and back pains that decided to surface.

"You okay if I go into the studio for a little? I'll be an hour at most." Harry came into the master bedroom.

"Yeah I'm fine with it. I'll call if it's an emergency." Ariana rolled over to grab Harry's pillow. "Can you also grab me a trash can? Just in case if I need it and don't make it to the bathroom in time."

"Anything for you." Harry got changed and played the trash can next to the bed. "I'll be back in a little bit."

He kissed Ariana's head and left. All Ariana could do was lay in bed and feel nauseous. The feeling kept getting stronger over time to the point where you quickly walked over to the toilet. Ariana coughed and gagged as she prepared herself for the worst feeling of pregnancy. She was sat in front of the toilet when Harry walked through the door and sat in the floor with you.

She curled onto his arms and tried to push through the nausea. Even though it kept getting worse, she never felt the need to hunch over the toilet. Ariana rubbed her bump as the feeling subsided, making her stand up and walk back to bed. Harry came out with some pants and a new top for her to change into, while he'd changed into some lightweight jeans and top. Once Ariana had changed into some clean clothing, she went onto a baby name website, which then led you to old photos from school.

"Look at these Harry. Remember these?"

 Remember these?"

    Harry scanned over the photos and laughed

Harry scanned over the photos and laughed. He put his arm over Ariana's shoulder and kissed her temple.

"I remember all of those moments." He down at her and she looked up at him and smiled.

The day continued on to be a lazy day by sitting in the couch and discussing possible baby names.