-73-: Harry and Ariana talk about having a baby and finding out

It's been only a year since Harry and Ariana had started dating as a couple. Directioners loved that the two of them are together. Something inside of Ariana had felt lonely. She was just working on some pants that Harry had ordered a few weeks ago when something crossed her mind. She wanted to have a baby with him. Just the thought of starting a family with Harry made Ariana's heart melt.

He's just always been good with children. It was pretty late at night, about 8:30 p.m. She was listening to some music in the car and her favorite song that she sang with the boys came on. She had started humming along to the song. It wasn't until Harry had called her.

"Hello?" She asked.

"Hey baby. I know that you've been working hard at work. I don't want to be stressed out but I want to talk to you when you get home." Harry replied.

"Okay. I just got in the car not too long ago. I'll be home in about 15 minutes at the least."

"Okay. I love you."

"Love you too, Haz."

Ariana drove home without any music playing because the only thing that was going through her mind is what Harry wanted to say to her.
——————
Ariana drove into the driveway of their house that she shares with Harry. When she walked through the door, she saw Harry on the couch with some sweats and a t-shirt.

"Harry?" she asked as she put the car keys off to the side.

His hand shot up and he smiled.

"You're finally home. I was starting to get worried about you for a sec." Harry said as he got up and off of the couch.

"Sorry. There was a car crash and traffic slowed down."

"Well, I'm just glad that you're safe and in one piece." He said as he engulfed Ariana in a hug.

"Harry?"

"Yeah?"

"What was that thing that you wanted to talk to me about?"

"Come sit on the couch."

Harry and Ariana both walked to the couch and sat down.

"Ariana, I know that we're kind of dating now. I want to spend my whole life with you. I know that I'm only 23 and you're only 24, but I really want to start a family with you."

"I want a family with you too, Harry. I really want to be with you and our child if we ever conceive."

Harry had a shocked expression on his face and Ariana laughed.

"You wanna get started then, Styles?" Ariana asked.

All he had to do was kiss her. Soon enough, both of them were on the floor, sleeping naked. And the only thing that was keeping them warm was each other and a blanket.
——————
Ariana and Harry were just playing with the dogs, when Ariana had noticed something. Her period was late by a few days. She thought nothing of it because her period is unusual, and she's been throwing up the past few days. She was just sitting in Harry's lap when she felt like she needed to vomit, yet once again today.

Ariana grabbed the trash bin and started to throw up her dinner. Harry noticed and attended to her care.

"This is more than the thenth time that you've thrown up today baby girl. Are you okay?" Harry asked.

Ariana nodded but Harry wasn't having it.

"I think I should take you to the doctor." He said with worry in his voice.

Ariana finally stopped and said. "Harry, I'm fine. It's probably just the stomach flu or a virius."

She just curled up in his lap. He picked her up bridal style and layed her down in the bed.

"Stay here while I make you a warm bath, okay baby girl?"

"Okay."

Ariana smiled at him and he went to make her a warm bath. When he finished it, he carried Ariana to the bath and stripped her down naked.

Ariana got in the bath while Harry stripped down himself. He got in and layed down.

"Come on beautiful lay down."

Ariana layed down and Harry drew circles on her stomach when something crossed her mind that Harry would be happy about.

"Harry?"

"Yes baby?"

"Do you think that I could possibly be pregnant."

"What?"

"Do you think that I could possibly be pregnant."

"Maybe."

"I mean like throwing up is a symptom to pregnancy."

"Have you had any other symptoms?"

"I've missed my period but you know that I have an unusual period cycle."

"How late has it been?"

"I don't know, maybe a week."

"Do you want me to pick up some pregnancy tests for you to try?"

"Yeah. But not today...... I want to relax."

"Yeah me too."

Both of them relaxed until Ariana got out. She got some shorts and a shirt on while Harry just has boxers on.
—————
Ariana woke up to Harry not in bed, she put her hair up just in case, she immediately feels like she's going to vomit. She ran to the toliet and threw up.

"Ari? I'm back." Harry said as Ariana heard the door close.

After she didn't answer, Harry came up the stairs.

"Ari? Are you here?" He now sounded extremely worried.

Ariana couldn't talk so to get his attention so she hit the wall as hard as she could. He heard it and came running in.

"Oh baby girl, are you okay?!" He asked as he quickly came to her side.

Ariana nodded and threw up again, while gripping the toliet seat harder. He rubbed her back up and down for her. After finishing, Ariana curled up with Harry and started to cry.

"Whats wrong? Why are you crying?" He asked as he removed a tear with his thumb that had escaped.

"I - I" Ariana broke down into sobs and held Harry tighter.

"Do you want to take the pregnancy test that I got from the drug store?"

Ariana nodded and he went to go get the box.

Once she had the box in her hands, she read the instructions, took out the stick and shooed Harry out. Ariana sat down on the toliet and peed on the stick. About five minutes later, she checked the test. There were two very visible pink lines. She was most certainly pregnant.