-119-: Harry and Ariana's engagement party

Ariana had been spending all of her time with Harry lately. So when Louis and Eleanor burst into their house this morning demanding for a ladies night and a boys night, Ariana and Harry agreed.

Eleanor decided shopping was on the cards first, so you both made your way to Westfield and spend most of the day in there before going for a late lunch at 3:30.

She had taken her back to her apartment around 5 to change into a white free flowing dress for tonight as it was all about celebrating her new title as being Harry's fiancée instead of just girlfriend.

Ariana didn't see the point in getting all dressed up just to spend the night in their house where Eleanor had declared girls night to be. But what Eleanor wanted, Eleanor got.

"And we're done," she spun Ariana around in her chair and allowed her to look in the mirror.

"Wow El, thank you," she nodded and started to curl her own hair. By the time Ariana was ready, it was 6:45 and Ariana was soon on her way back to hers and Harry's house.

As soon as Ariana drove up, Harry and Louis appeared from another car.

"What are you guys doing home? I thought it was lads night?" Ariana questioned and Harry nodded as if to agree with her.

"We decided to just hang here, if that's alright with you guys?" Ariana and El nodded and Harry and they gave each other a hug.

"Where did you go today?" Harry asked Ariana as they had both started to walk into the house with Eleanor and Louis following behind them both.

"We went to Westfield. Done some shopping. How about yo-" Ariana was cut off with a loud shout startling her and Harry.

"SURPRISE!" Ariana looked around and seen all of your family and friends, Harry's too. She soon found out all of the boys, Eleanor, Cheryl and Perrie organized it for Ariana so she could celebrate your engagement with all of her family.

The kitchen and sitting room was decorated in pastel colours and it looked absolutely beautiful.

Ariana and Harry had spent the night going round all of the guests and talking with everyone.

"Do we need to do a speech?" Ariana whispered into Harry's ear. He nodded and grabbed a knife from the table hitting it against his glass grabbing everyone's attention.

"Hi everyone, my beautiful fiancée and I would just like to thank everyone for come and travelling to be here. We really appreciate it. We also want to thank the group at the front here who organized all of this. We're really thankful to have you all in our life. Babe?" He passed the speech onto Ariana.

"Again, I'll probably just repeat what Harry said but thank you all for making the effort to be here. We love and appreciate every single one of you in this room and are so happy that you're all supporting us on this journey we're taking together. I'm just going to get cheesy for a second and say thank you to Harry also. I don't know what I would be doing today if Liam and Cheryl didn't set us up. You're the other half of me and I can't thank you enough for all that you do for me. I'm so happy that we get to plan and embark on this journey together. I love you babe," Harry pulled Ariana into his side and smiled.

"To Harry and Ariana!" Cheryl proposed raising her glass.

"To Harry and Ariana!" Everyone else toasted and you smiled. There'd no where else she would rather be.