-116-: Wedding planning chaos

Ariana's POV

August 15, 2020

I sigh, pushing my hair out of my face, allowing me to look at the color swatches in front of me.

The living room is currently full of millions of shades of fabrics, making my choices harder than they should be. "Hey love,", a deep voice said behind me, causing me to turn around. With my main focus being the wedding, I forgot that Louis was coming over today.

I stand up from my position on the floor to give him a hug. "Hey Lou, sorry that the place is a mess.", I quickly apologize to him. He smiles once the hug ends, "It's alright, did you decide on any colors yet?". he questions while scanning all the fabric swatches that litter the floor. "Not yet, I have no idea.", I say as I shake my head in defeat.

Louis then bends down and sits near to the spot where I once was sitting. He then pats the wooden floor next to him, signaling me to sit next to him. "I'll try to help you the best I can. I remember when my Mum and Robin did this.", he says to me with a smile.

I nod and wait for his next instructions. Louis then tells me to grab the colors that I know I will not be using. I stand up and walk around the living room, grabbing the colors that I know won't look good on the wedding party.

We then continue to eliminate colors until we are left with two swatches on the floor. "There you go, that's your color scheme.", Louis says. I smile and hug him tightly, then I express my thanks to him.

The door opening stops our conversation, Harry then walks into the room. "Hey love," Harry says as he gives me a hug and kiss, "mate.", he then says as him and Louis hug. I then hand Harry the swatches that Louis helped me pick, he mentions that he think the will look great together.

We continue to talk for a bit, before Harry asks Louis a question. "Oh yeah Lou, the rest of the boys are coming over tonight for dinner. You are welcome to stay if you would like, sorry that is such short notice.", Harry says to his older friend. Louis nods, then says that he would love to say, he also mentions that he can't wait to see the other two boys
——————
Slipping on the oven mitts, I open the oven to pull out the dish that has been cooking for about the past hour.

As soon as I grab the extremely hot dish, the doorbell rings. I wait a few seconds to see if Harry would make his way to the front door.

After noticing no movement, I make my way to the noise. Opening the door, I see Niall and Louis patiently waiting on the front steps. "Come on in boys.", I say, moving to the side to let them in the house. The duo then head to kitchen to sit the multiple bottles of wine that they brought on the island in the middle of the room. They then hug me, soon after that Liam and Harry make their appearance into the kitchen area. Greetings continue and small talk takes over the room, as I finish getting our dinner ready. We all then prepare our plates and make our way into the dinning room.

"So what is new with you two lovebirds?", Louis asks as he turns towards Liam and I. We both make eye contact before I respond. "Nothing too much, just some random wedding planning here and there.", I answer the boy sitting at the other end of the table. "We actually have a reason for you all to be here tonight.", Harry says with a smile to the three boys. A few seconds go bye and then Liam asks the big question. "Would you three like to be my best men?", he says. The three then agree within seconds, explaining that they wouldn't have it any other way. Even though our wedding is a few months away, I am happy to know that we are getting close to finishing all the planning.