•2•

Ariana's POV

June 2010

I went up to the boys that are having a conversation with each other.

"Hello, I'm Ariana Grande." I said awkwardly as I introduced myself to them.

They waved at me and one of the boys walked towards me to introduce himself to me.

"I'm Liam Payne. Nice to meet you." He smiles at me. I tilted my head to the side.

"Wait... didn't you audition back in 2008?" I asked him and he nodded. "Yeah I did." He grinned at me.

The other boys wanted to introduce themselves to me so Liam moved to the side.

"Hey love. I'm Louis Tomlinson." The boy with blue eyes spoke.

"Hi." I replied.

"Hello! My name's Harry Styles." The one with the curly hair and greens eyes said.

"Nice meeting you." I waved at him. I could tell that he was very cheery.

"Hey.. I'm Zayn." The boy with dark hair said as he gave me a soft smile.

"Hi Zayn." I said as I tucked my hair behind my hair.

The last boy walked up to me and I noticed that he has blonde hair. He also has blue eyes like Louis's, but much lighter.

"Ariana, I'm Niall! It's really nice to meet you." He said with a thick accent more different than the other boys' accents.

"Hi Niall!" I said cheerfully.

After we chatted, I asked Niall a question.

"Hey Niall, I just had to ask you.. where are you from?" I asked him.

The other boys looked at Niall in question.

"Well, I'm from Ireland." He said.

"Ooh, I heard that it's wonderful there." I replied.

"It really is. Now I wanna know where you guys are from." Niall said, grinning.

We continued having a conversation.

These boys are nice and funny. I think I would get along with some of them just fine. I think to myself as I smiled.