Ch 11: Heaven and contracts

Mulai dari awal

"What I'd it Lute?" Adam asks.

"The soul siren" Lute exclaims as I step out of the closet.

"I'll tell you this Adam, I don't care if you're the original man but if you dare try and tell Charlie about Vaggie being an angel, I swear to you, you will die." I threatened.

"Like you could." Adam laughs it off.

"I could kill Lucifer who overpowers you so don't temp me Adam." My voice becoming ever so sinister.

That seems to shut him up and I force them out of the Hotel room.

"Finally he is gone. Vaggie how are you doing?"

"Why are you not freaking out about me being an angel?"

"Because I already knew." I say calmly but Vaggie seems questioning and surprised.

"Look I can look at ones soul or just see it so I can see it isn't any demon soul so that means I've already known for awhile. I didn't say anything just in case Charlie didn't know but now I know she doesn't so until you want me to say something, I will keep my mouth shut, okay?"

"Thank you y/n."

Time skip to the meeting

I watch ad more and more angels fill up the trial room and even Adam and Lute. I grimace and glare at them, they should keep their mouths shut. Because here in Heaven my magic isn't that strong so I can't do much sadly. Anyways once the meeting starts and Adam says what a soul needs to get into Heaven we start observing Angel in a bar. He seems to be keeping Nifty out of trouble or trying to. Then he see Valentino and I couldn't help but let out a growl, siren ears and scales covering my body as my demon form showsso to some of the angels. They get a little scare but realize it's towards someone I see. I watch as Angel stand up to Valentino while defending Nifty because he tries to get her in on his work at the porn studio. Valentino gets angry and slaps Angel and I have found what I need to free Angel.

"Someone open a portal to that spot in Hell right now" I demand and for some reason they just do, "and don't you dare close it." I say before walking through.

Once in Hell, I know they can see me in Heaven as I grab Angel. He is shocked to see me as I drag him to Valentino, he's scared I know but he needs to see what I'm about to do as I feel my true power rush back to me.

"Valentino!" I says angrily as my magic grips soul chains around Valentino and I rip the soul contract for Angel out of him and making it mine so I own Angel's soul. Angel gets scared because he didn't know I not only could become this scary but also do this. I then rip the contract apart and burn the contract, freeing Angel's soul. Valentino angry as ever when I dropped him from the chains I had on him and tackles me, realizing what I did and stabs me in the stomach before I could register what he was doing. I cough up blood and some people are filming. Forgetting about what Heaven is about to see after saying one thing, "Emily don't watch, you're not going to want to see what I'm about to do."

I hope they listen as I transform into my while form just smaller due to the building. I turn into a terrifying siren with soul chains dance around me and my grin grows. Everyone runs out in fear except Husk, Cherri Bomb, Sir Pentious, Nifty, who seems to be having a hay day with how I am right now, and Angel. I'm in emance pain right now for not being able to heal quick before transforming but I don't let that on. I then bite off Valentino's head but use magic to not let him die as I slowly tear him apart, torchering him in every and any way possible, only then taking his soul so he's still alive and trapping it in a pendant so he will live forever but in all the pain of what just happened to him from me.

I detractors but find the wound worse then before, realizing only then the blood loss I had and fall to the ground, Angel and the others rush over to me.

"Y/n don't you dare die on me." Angel sobs as he cries, hard. It hurt to see but I was glad to do what I did and didn't have any regrets.

"At least you're now free Angel." I say, my voice raspy as I cough up blood, not even realizing what was going on in Heaven as they had shut the vision hole. I am feeling light headed and know I'm about to faint but I know I won't die but I will be out for some time.

"Y/n stay awake please, don't die on us." I hear Angel sob and cry as I start hearing radio static before my world goes black.

Alastor pov

"She won't die." Is what I say as they all look at me, Husk putting pressure on Y/n's wound.

"What d-d-do you m-mean?" A sobbing Angel asks as he holds y/n's hand.

"Her body goes to magic stores when she faints to heal herself, it will take time but she will wake up, I promise, she is strong then this."