The Most Epic Game of Capture the Blue Milk Ever

Start from the beginning

The poor kid seemed terrified.

Someone in the next room screamed something unintelligible, making both padawans jump. And the next moment a stampede of clones raced through the hallway with Hardcase leading the pack carrying a bottle of blue milk with a blue label.

Ahsoka grabbed Caleb and they joined the chase, sprinting and tripping through the barracks, desperately trying to stun Hardcase. But his fellow teammates kept taking the hits for him when he couldn't dodge it, and the next thing they knew, he'd crossed into his own territory, passed the bottle to Fives (their designated chugger), and watched him chug it.

"Better luck next time!" Hardcase panted, wiggling in a victory dance.

Kix stunned him just because.

///

Ahsoka was worried she'd scarred poor Caleb from the intense game, but apparently she was far off from the truth.

Apparently he'd been going around telling everyone how awesome it'd been, and apparently some others had caught wind. So they planned the next Epic Capture the Blue Milk for the very next weekend, and Master Plo would be joining them.

Only for the 104th to be deployed at the very last moment.

But the game went on, and the 212th was already there, and Caleb was noticeably less shaky.

Caleb and Ahsoka slunk along with the group, their feet clicking quietly on the barracks floor. They reached a large bunk room and Ahsoka heard another quiet clattering, and froze, holding up her hand to give the still order.

She snuck forward, Caleb tensing considerably as he kept himself attached to her side. Ahsoka peered around the corner and caught a glimpse of golden-decorated armor.

Someone also must've gotten a glimpse of her, because she dropped to the floor just in time to avoid being stunned.

Chaos erupted.

Shots rang out from every direction, Caleb squealed, and there was a whole lot of shouting. Ahsoka scrambled to her feet, trained her blaster, and started firing off rounds. Her aim was still sloppy from a lack of training but she knocked out a few of Cody's men. And then she spotted the one man who wasn't adorned in armor and she pointed the blaster at him.

Everyone had insisted Anakin join the 212th for the game since it wasn't fair to have all the Jedi with the 501st, and Ahsoka made it her personal mission to take him down.

It took her ten tries and a lot of dodging his retorting shots, but she eventually nailed him squarely and he dropped.

"Yes!" Ahsoka cheered, and she fired off a couple more rounds with her teammates. The last of the 212th's forces fell.

"Well," came an accented voice from the doorway, and Ahsoka spun around to see a bewildered Obi-Wan scratching his head. "That was something."

"Hi Master Kenobi," Ahsoka chirped. "What brings you to the Most Epic Capture the Blue Milk Game Ever?"

"The what? No– nevermind, I don't think I want to know," Obi-Wan muttered. "I came to speak to Cody, but it seems he and his men are... indisposed at the moment."

"Yeah, we crushed them!" Fives whooped, triggering a round of cheers.

"But we haven't won yet," Ahsoka reminded them. "I need a group of volunteers to monitor these prisoners, while the rest of us go after their blue milk."

"Sir yes sir!"

Half an hour later, the game came to a close with a 501st victory.

///