Rare Merchandise | Part 2

Heyo, human beings from outer space!

As requested by @legoryan and @AhsokaJedi, here is part 2! Thanks for the support and request, you two, I hope you enjoy it!

Myyy taaags areeeen't woooorkiiiing. 

Need I say more?

Read on if you dare.

"Best, for her to immediately become your padawan, it is, Skywalker," Yoda decided. "Understand the hardships of adjusting from slavery, you do. The best option, this is."

Anakin, who stood with Ahsoka and Obi-Wan in the middle of the Council Chambers, bowed. "Of course, Master. Thank you."

"Dismissed, you are," Yoda announced.

Bowing again, Anakin began leading the other two out of the Council Chambers.

"Master Kenobi, stay, you must," Yoda called after them.

"Yes, Master," Obi-Wan turned back to the Council Chambers.

Anakin kept walking, and he lead Ahsoka out into the hallway.

"So," Anakin started, "you hungry, kid? You're all skin and bones."

"Will it be my daily ration?" Ahsoka asked softly.

"No, not at all," Anakin's heart ached for her. "You can eat whenever you want."

Ahsoka gave him a somewhat confused look, "Whenever I want... however much food I want in a day?"

"Yeah," Anakin replied. "You want some."

"Yes," Ahsoka's eyes brightened slightly. "I am very hungry."

"I imagine you are," Anakin sighed. He took Ahoska to the mess hall where they were able to have a meal. Anakin bit his lip in sorrow when she nearly vomited after three bites because her stomach wasn't used to normal food.

Needless to say, Ahsoka ended up dumping most of her food.

Obi-Wan found them just as they were about to leave.

"Anakin, you've been reassigned to new quarters, a shared master-padawan arrangement," Obi-Wan announced. "I've moved some of your mechanic junk there already."

"Hey," Anakin snapped. "It's not junk!"

"Whatever it is," Obi-Wan rolled his eyes. "You can take Ahsoka there to get settled in her cabin. It's the same one you and I shared, my former padawan."

Anakin smirked from the memories that flashed through his mind. "Come on, Ahsoka."

Ahsoka followed him silently to their new quarters. Anakin palmed the door open and let them inside.

"So, this is the living room," Anakin gestured widely to the space, deciding that a tour would do. "There is the kitchen, that's the 'fresher, that's my cabin, and that one's yours." Anakin pointed to each location as he said the name.

"I get my own cabin?" Ahsoka's eyes widened.

Anakin nodded. "Do you want to see it?"

Ahsoka beamed, nodding vigorously.

Anakin led her into her quarters. She was delighted to find that she got her own, crisp blankets and a clean place to sleep.

And again, Anakin's heart throbbed painfully.

*         *         *

In the training room, Anakin cloaked Ahsoka with a training sabre. It turned out that Ahsoka wasn't half bad at wielding the blade. Her previous career in dancing provided her with acrobatic knowledge.

Ahsoka told him that she often danced with props. Anakin decided that this permitted her to be able to better understand where the lightsaber was.

Anakin corrected her form as they went along. She'd flinch as he reached out to move her foot or shoulder. Afterwards, she'd immediately apologize. Anakin told her repeatedly that she didn't have to apologize; he understood.

Ahsoka didn't just flinch during training. She flinched constantly. Any time anyone made any movement towards her, she'd flinch away.

Anakin told her she didn't have to call him "Master" if she didn't want to. She called him "sir" for a while, but slowly shifted to calling him "Master" again or even just by his first name.

And, for once, Anakin's heart didn't have to ache for her.

*         *         *

"Anakin, get your lazy carcass off the couch and in here!"

Anakin's head shot up. Oh no, he was probably in trouble.

"Anakin!"

"Coming, coming," Anakin shuffled to stand and hurried to his padawan's cabin. "Here, I'm here."

"Good," Ahsoka huffed. "I have a few important things to say."

"Go ahead, speak up," Anakin prompted, leaning on the doorframe.

"Mace Windu's a jerk, I hate algebra, and I kinda feel like stabbing someone with a pencil," Ahsoka hissed.

"Anything else, my lovely padawan?" Anakin smirked.

"Yeah," Ahsoka stood from her desk and propelled herself into his chest. "I wanna hug," her voice sounded muffled by his robes.

"Of course," Anakin wrapped his arms around her and patted her back.

Once upon a time, Ahsoka flinched at every movement and apologized every time she opened her mouth without someone speaking to her first. Once upon a time, she couldn't eat more than a few bites of food before feeling sick.

Well, Ahsoka threw that once upon a time out the window.

And Anakin couldn't have been more proud.

---------------------

Word Count: 840

Published: Mar. 20, 2022

D'ya like it? I hope you did, especially those who requested it. 

I'm not quite sure what it is or if I'm completely in love with it, but it could certainly be worse. 

Lemme know what you think. 

Requests are open, feel free to message me or make a comment if you have any ideas. 

Bye, peoples!