Crazy pt2 »smut

'you like the show?' you ask him. A dark grin spreads across his face as he watched you touch yourself 'fuck yeah, i love the show. Keep going, baby. I want to see what else you have up your sleeve' he comments. You smirk walking over to your nightstand pulling out a dildo 'This is what i use when i think of you...even though youre much bigger than this' you say laying down spreading your legs so he gets a full view.
His breath catches in his throat as he watches you reveal the dildo, his eyes drawn to the sight of your legs spread wide open 'oh fuck... youre even more beautiful then i remember' he says, You drag the dildo up your folds making it wet before inserting inside you entirely moaning while you do. He cant take his eyes off the sight of you, his cock throbbing with need 'youre so fucking perfect...just like that, i want to be inside you more than ever' he says watching you 'please Bill i need you' you whine.
He finally gives in 'come here' he demands. You quickly sprung to your feet and place yourself infront of Bill. He gently grabs beneath your chin making you look up at him 'let me feel that pretty mouth darling' he says. You nod your head getting on your knees infront of him and you start unzipping his jeans, pulling his pants down. With his boxers still on you place a kiss on his clothed member making him groan. 'look at you.. so easy to obey me.' he say looking down at you. You slightly smile and continue with removing his boxers, you wrap your hand softly around him licking his tip. All while making eye contact with him, you start to take him deeper making his hands find there way to your hair gripping gently still letting you lead. 'thats it baby' he groans, he then tightens his grip on your hair pulling you off him 'stand up' he demands, you stand up quickly slightly confused why he stopped. 'on the bed' he says and you listen, he towers over the side of the bed taking his shirt off then places himself between your legs. He grabs your face gently kissing you, he pulls away 'you're mine. you know that?' he questions. 'yes bill' you reply 'good girl' he says catching your lips in a rough kiss, his tongue pushing against your lips for a way in and of course you allow him. Soon he breaks away leaving rough kisses down your neck then to your breasts where he sucks and licks leaving any mark he can to claim you as his. 'do you want me darling?' he asks sliding his tip against your slick folds. 'yes Bill please' you beg which leaves him smirking, he slowly pushing into you making you gasp as you havent felt him in so long, you miss this feeling and soon he bottoms out filling you entirely. He gives you a second to get adjusted, you nod your head for him to move. Which he obliges, slowly pulling all the way out and filling you in again and again teasing you. 'Faster Bill please' you whine 'I love it when you beg me' he moans moving faster. He takes your mouth in for a rough sloppy kiss while he hits all the right places leaving you breathless. He hits a spot making you throw your head back against the pillow 'right there yes' you scream moaning his name over and over which he loves. He stares into youre eyes loving that hes making you feel this way. 'you gonna cum for me, love?' he asks 'yes Bill please' you beg him 'go ahead cum with me baby' he says going even faster making you scream and release soon making him finish after.
You both lay there breathing heavy till he pulls out laying beside you. 'Im never gonna let you go again' Bill says staring at you.