Shy boy »smut

Y/n was walking downstairs after using the bathroom when she heard her boyfriend Bill, his brother Tom and two friends Gustav and Georg talking about something, she heard her name so she wanted to snoop and listen to their conversation.

T- "when are you going to tell y/n"
B- "shut up Tom ill tell her when i want to"
Ge- "its not something to be embarrassed about Bill"
T- "yeah it is, Bill likes to be submissive in bed"
B- "urg shut up"
Gu- " its okay Bill tell her when youre ready"

she couldnt believe what she heard, why wouldnt he be comfortable telling her this?. She wanted to get closer to hear better when the stair creaked and they heard it "shut up guys she coming" Bill says. So y/n just continues down the stairs like normal "what are you guys talking about" she asks "nothing" they all say in unison. She just laughs it off not wanting to embarrass Bill "okay weirdos".

It had been a few days since she over heard the boys conversation. She wanted to mess with Bill, get him to tell her without knowing she ease dropped. Bill and y/n were the only ones home so she thought it was a perfect time. They were eatting dinner on the couch watching a movie, They had ordered take out and y/n had something different than Bill. "baby try mine its so good" she says holding her spoon out to feed it to him "open" he opens his mouth taking the food in without thought. "good boy.. is it yummy?" she says which makes him freeze for a second "y-yeah its good" he says nervously, she had never called him that before, it made him wonder why she did but he wasnt complaining "youve never called me that before" Bill questions "yeah i know but i like it. I think im gonna use it more" she says confidently. This has Bill excited. Y/n gets up grabbing both their plates to put in the kitchen "does my baby need anything from the kitchen?" she says "n-no thank you" Bill stammers, he's wondering why she's suddenly saying this stuff. When she comes back Bill decides to finally tell her, because if she keeps talking to him like this its gonna get out ether way. "I like it when you talk like that..." Bill admits "like what baby" y/n says acting like she doesnt know. "y-you know calling me baby and good boy..." he says his cheeks flushed "oohh... you like when mommy praises you huh?" y/n says seductively which leaves Bills jaw hanging open "yes" Bill whispers. "yes what?" y/n says taking a seat on Bills lap "y-yes mommy". Y/n just smiles happy Bill finally told her, she puts his hair behind his ear "good now go upstairs, undress then lay down. I will be up soon" she says getting off his lap. He says okay then runs upstairs excited this makes y/n giggle, she wasnt sure what she had planned so she was just going with it. after she calms down from being too excited, she heads upstairs. She opens the bedroom door to see Bill lying there only in his boxers, he just stares at her with doe eyes making y/n feel things. She loved how vulnerable he was and how he trusted her and most importantly how sexy he looked. She slowly gets ontop of him looking at him for a second before connecting their lips in a deep kiss. Their bodies pressing together as y/n slowly felt Bill grow hard beneath her this makes her smile in the kiss. She breaks away to kiss his neck slowly leaving trails until she gets to the band of his boxers, she bends down and places a soft kiss to his now very hard member. She looks up at him asking for consent "do you want more baby?" "yes mommy please" Bill begs. Y/n continues and takes his boxers off looking at his throbbing dick infront of her, she places a kiss to his tip which earns a little noise from his mouth. she looks up at his eyes while she licks from his base to the tip, Bill arches his back "please dont tease" he whines. She listens to what he wants because she wants to hear more from him now that theres nothing holding him back, now he wont try to hold his moans, she wants to hear him whimper. She takes him fully in her mouth moving up and down while her hands at the base taking what she cant, y/ns moving fast now and this drives Bill crazy and hes a moaning mess, his legs shaking as he has a fist full of y/ns hair, but she likes it. After he cums she takes her place back on his lap kissing his neck so he can come down from his high. "such a good boy, can you go again for me?" she asks "y-yes" Bill breaths out. "mm good, now i want you to keep moaning like that for me, dont hold back. let mommy hear it all" y/n says which Bill just moans in response as hes already hard again from the way she talks to him. Y/n takes him in her hand guiding him to her entrance slowly pushing herself down. It still hasnt gotten easy for her due to his size, after she feels stretched out enough she lifts up and slams back down making both of them moan loudly. And she continues to roughly bounce on him, both of their breathing rugged and moans filling the room. Bills eyes closed as pleasure took over his body, his back arching "i need to cum mommy, please" he stutters out, "okay baby but im not done"  y/n says but Bill doesnt care hes at his peak and needs to release or he'll explode. As he came y/n continues to bounce on top of him "dont worry im almost there baby, fuck" y/n says her legs shaking and she can feel a heat rise in her lower stomach. "god youre such a good boy for me fuck" y/n says as she rides out her high. After catching her breath she lifts off him and takes a spot next to him on the bed. "i think that was the best we've had" Bill says looking at y/n "oh yea it was" she agrees "what made you want to do that..?" Bill asks curiously "to be honest.. i over heard you guys talking about it, i didnt mean to snoop but.. it caught my attention" she admits "well im very glad you did, and thank you for not making fun of me like Tom does and for excepting me" Bill says his face slightly red, y/n wraps her arms around Bill places his head on her chest while she plays with his hair "awe baby i dont want you to ever think i would judge you, i love you for you"...

——

sometimes i read my stuff and im like... damn i did that