Sweets »smut

"YESS COME ON BILL DANCE WITH MEEEE" y/n said laughing, y/n was drunk. Bill laughing shaking his head no. " FINEE TOM COME ON DANCE WITH ME THEN" y/n said yelling over the loud club music. Tom got up and starting dancing with y/n putting his hands on her waist, y/n started grinding up against him when Bill got jealous. Hes liked y/n forever and Tom knew that, what he didnt know was y/n and Tom planned this.

They had planned on making Bill jealous at some point and right now was the time, Y/n knew Bill liked her and she liked him alot too. "Tom.." Bill said with a stern face looking at Tom. "Its working" Tom said leaning down and whispering in y/ns ear. Bill had enough so he got up and took y/ns hand leading them to the bathroom. "Whats wrongg Bill" y/n said trying to hide her smirk, "can you not dance with Tom like that?" Bill said angry, "Make me" y/n whispered. Bill got flustered, at first he was shy but he go into it. "Yeah? want me to fuck you in this bathroom, show Tom who you belong to?" Bill said getting closer to y/n making her shiver, y/n nodded her head yes, connecting their lips. Bill moaned tasting y/ns chapstick, their tongues fought for dominance, Bills won.

Bills hand met y/ns waist while her hands were around his neck. Bill pulled away to take y/ns shirt off, she had no bra on, Bill smirked playing with y/ns boobs. Y/n then quickly pulled off her skirt so now she was only in her panties. Bill gave y/n a long kiss then pulled away again, y/n took off Bills shirt revealing his star tattoo that was slightly cover by his pants. Bill pulled y/n by her neck connecting their lips while his other hand took his jeans and underwear off. Y/n pulled away, "get on your knees princess" Bill said, y/n got on her knees and started slowly stroking his cock for a minute before licking the tip.

Bill groaned from the warmth now on his hard cock, then y/n started to suck slowly going deeper. Bill moaned while y/n hands landed on his thighs. "Fuck, you suck my cock so good love" Bill said throwing his head back. Those words made y/n go faster, drool dripping down her chin. Bills hands found y/ns hair and started to fuck her face fast. A few seconds later tears started to form in y/ns eyes but she didnt care. "Oh-shit im about to cum.." Bill moaned cumming in y/ns mouth, Bills hand went to y/ns neck "swallow my cum sweetheart" Bill said, y/n swallowed after Bill said that. "Open" he said, y/n opened her mouth sticking out her tongue, Bill nodded "good girl" he said putting his shirt back on. "What about me?" y/n said getting off her knees, "you teased me, you dont get anything till later sweets" Bill said softly, y/n whinned.

modified story by: lolstrangerz8653 / i just really wanted to do a part 2 of this story. but go check them out if u can🤍