Bad girl Good boy »smut

I walked down the hall and looked at my surroundings so I wouldn't be caught by Bill but I guess I didn't look hard enough. "Where are you going?" he said and pinned me against the locker as i winced in pain. "Ok Bill i get it youre famous and get everything you want, just leave me alone" i say "Well i dont really have everything i want.." he says scolding me "Im sorry I fell asleep last night, I will get you your homework tomorrow" i said rolling my eyes, he bends down putting his lips next to my ear "Do you roll your eyes when you cum y/n? I bet you do" He said and backed away from me as i feel my face get warm "i- uh please-" i try to say but he interrupts me "How about i walk you home? your parents are never home right?" he asks demanding "Fine you can walk me home if you leave me alone for the rest of the year" I say "how about this week?" "it's thursday" i said looking back up at him "I know darling" He smirked and grabbed my wrist "lets go" he said pulling me towards the buildings exit.

As we arrived at my house i moved out of the way so he could enter my house. He may be all popular and rich but he was okay.. sometimes, when he wasnt messing around with me, which was almost all the time. Hes hot i shouldnt say it but he is, and thats why i let him push me around alot. And what he said at school was replaying in my head again and ag-  "y/n?" he calls out making me break from my thoughts "yeah sorry" "Is there something to drink im thirsty" he asks me, yeah im thirsty too but not for a drink i think to myself. I break my thoughts again filling him up a glass of water, when i hand it to him he grabs my hand to get a closer look at me, "Beautiful" he says as he tucks my hair behind my ear then he bends down to kiss me. "sorry" he says after pulling away looking in my eyes. something came over me and i just pulled him back down into a rougher kiss. He just does something to me i can't explain, hes Bill kaulitz for christ sake and hes kissing me back right now, this is an opportunity im definitely taking.

"Follow me" I say and take his hand leading him upstairs to my room. Once inside i close the door and turn around just seeing hime starring at me like hes waiting for my next move, All i can do is awkwardly stare back because i didnt really think this far ahead. "Awe dont get all shy on me now y/n" he says coming closer and towering over me with his hand wrapped around my waist. "Ive been waiting for this moment, to see you break out of your shell, good girl goes bad" he says which makes me shiver he made me so nervous but i so badly wanted to prove him wrong. So i pushed all my nerves aside seeing as he clearly wanted this too, I put both my hands to his chest and start leading him to the bed as hes walking backwards which makes him plop back on the bed with his elbows keeping him up.

"You want bad? ill give it to you... Darling" i say seductively mocking his nickname he uses on me. hes now sitting up on the bed "wow y/n i didnt think you had it in y-" i cut him off with my finger on his lip "I didnt tell you to talk" i say as i watch him squirm under me. "Take off ur shirt" i say as i watch him taking it off. God he was just everything perfect. I smirk and sit on his lap with my arms wrapped around his neck "Its so obvious why you mess with me all the time" i say and go to kiss his neck "you just want to get me in bed" i breath against his neck then pull away "and see me naked but i dont know if i should let you" i say as i get off him getting on my knees infront of him to unbutton his jeans "unless you beg for me" i say which clearly got him excited because his pants are halfway down now and i can see his huge bulge infront of my face. I look up at him "awe so excited for me baby" i say taking my hand to his clothed member rubbing on it slowly, i bring my finger to the waistband of his boxers and look up for consent which i just see he shakes his head vigorously. With his jeans and boxers gone now i just look at him and damn hes big i wouldnt have expected all that from a skinny guy but i forgot hes tall like a giant. i wrap my hand around him moving at a painfully slow pace while looking up at him bitting his lip "youre gonna have to beg baby" i say "p-please y/n faster please" i watch him say slightly embarrassing but excited, i like hearing him like that, im in control now not him. I start to pick up my pace now and lick lightly at his tip which caught him by surprise because i hear him gasp. I want to get more sounds out of him so i take his tip into my mouth sucking it gently which causes hims to moan. I look uo at him and he has his head throw back showing me hes really enjoying this, so i stop. Bill moans in frustration over this, I just stand up infront of him as he looks at me confused " what you thought id just let you cum like that, and i wouldnt get anything out of it?" i say as i begin to strip, he just stares at me with googly eyes like hes never seen boobs before and we all know he has. Now that im naked i take my place back on his lap feeling the warmth from both our bodies touching, his hands instantly go to my boobs, which i pull them away and push him back on the bed so hes fully lying down "Youre gonna watch as i please myself on you and you wont cum until i say so. got it?" i demand "y-yes" he nervously says.

I line myself up with his dick slowly sitting down on it wincing from how big he is. He moans under me and so do I as hes fully inside of me, i put my hands on his chest and when im stretched out enough i start to move slowly, which causes him to grab my hips to try and move me on him faster but i just grab his wrists placing them on the side of his head "no touching. and we go at my pace" i say continuing to slowly move on him. I bring my hips where im almost out of him and i slam back down on him earning a loud moan from him "please faster" he cries out. Wow i didnt know i had this effect on him i feel bad so i start moving a little faster moaning every now and then. "such a good boy letting me use you for my own pleasure" i say which he must've really liked because he threw his head back moaning "oh you like that? me calling you a good boy" "y-yes y/n god please yes" he stutters. And goddamn that sends me, I start jumping on him and grinding my hips way faster than before, hearing him say my name like that and sound so desperate gets me so hot. "I need to cum please y/n" "mm not yet baby im not done" i say and he moans in response trying to keep himself together. After a few more thrusts i feel myself almost done "im gonna cum, do it with me baby boy" i say as we both release. Both of us breathing heavily.
"Wow i didnt not expect that from you y/n" Bill says smiling "I could say the same for you 'good boy'" i say watching him go red embarrassed.

idk lol