Sweets pt2 »smut

Bill soon left the bathroom first heading back to their section where Tom was still at, y/n following behind minutes after. Tom was sitting in between two girls of course flirting with them, soon Tom realized y/n and Bill were back and looked over at y/n smirking with a look on his face that says 'did it work?' , y/n looks at Tom her cheeks slightly pink from embarrassment and nods her head yes. Tom smiles and looks back at the girls continuing their conversation. Bill on the other hand ordered some more drinks which causes him to slowly get more drunk, y/n and Bill dont talk about what happened in the bathroom, only sharing small smiles with eachother from time to time while talking with their other friends in the group. Slowly their friends started to head back to their homes as it was already 1 in the morning, to Tom it wasnt late at all and he would probably be up for a couple more hours. Bill and y/n were definitely pretty drunk at this point and told Tom they were getting a cab back to Bill and Toms apartment, Tom said he'd be there shortly probably bringing company back with him.

On the cab ride home y/n being drunk and all feels bold and sits in Bills lap making him blush, but all they talk about is how it was a fun night hanging out with their friends. Soon they walk through the apartment door, heading to the bedroom and Bill plops on the bed knowing hes going to have a bad hangover. y/n laughs at him and tells him shes going to shower before bed and she will be quick. The bathroom is inside Bills room so she walks in to turn the shower on letting it heat up, she shuts the door taking all her clothes off once she realizes she forgot a change of clothes. She quickly wraps a towel around herself and peaks out the bathroom to see Bill laying in bed on his phone, "do you mind if i borrow something of yours to wear?" y/n asks "yea of course pick out anything you want" Bill says looking up from his phone. Y/n shyly walks out of the bathroom opening his dresser draw looking for shorts and a t-shirt, and Bill definitely did not look back at his phone, he just starred at y/n as she was only covered by a short towel. "thank you" y/n says walking back in the bathroom closing the door behind her before getting in the shower, Bill was definitely now more intrigued then ever and it doesnt help that hes more horny when hes drunk.

He gets up and slowly opens the bathroom door so y/n doesnt hear him, he takes all his clothes off pulling the curtain and stepping behind where y/n was as she was facing the shower head. Bill looks down smirking as hes looking at y/ns body all wet from the water, "damn" he says causing y/n to jump a little turning around to be met face to face with Bill "Bill you scared me" she says " Im sorry baby, but after seeing you in that towel i had to join you" Bill says making y/n blush. Bill puts his hands on y/ns waist pulling her into him so their bodys were touching "Bill.." y/n whispers looking in Bills eyes as she felt his hard cock pressed against her lower stomach. "remember when i said you dont get anything till later?" Bill asks "yes.." y/n says "well laters right now" Bill said grabbing the back of y/ns neck pulling her into a heated kiss, He slids his hand down squeezing her ass which makes her moan so he slips his tongue in her mouth, they continue this for a few minutes while grinding their bodies against eachother. Y/n breaks the kiss "Bill please i cant wait i need you now" "damn i love hearing you say that" Bill says as he turns y/n around and bends her over so her hands were pressed against the shower wall. Bill teases her rubbing his cock against her ass and smacks his hand down on her ass causing y/n to jump slightly and moan "thats for teasing me earlier with Tom" Bill says as he puts his tip at y/ns entrance "are you ready for me love?" "yes Bill please fuck me" she says. Bill smirks slowly pushing himself into y/n soon bottoming out causing them both to moan. Bill sits inside her like that for a minute so y/n could stretch around him "Fuck Bill move, please move" "alright baby" he says slowly pushing in and out letting y/n get used to it before taking his cock all the way out and slamming back into her roughly "Ugh yes Bill faster" y/n moans throwing her head back, now getting fucked by Bill faster and harder. Bills fingers pressing into y/ns hips so hard they'll leave bruises, "fuck y/n youre so tight, such a good girl for me" Bill moans out smacking y/ns ass hard earning a loud moan from her. "God yes Bill im gonna cum" y/n says between moans "me too baby cum for me" Bill moans out as y/n cums around his cock, Bill slowing down soon taking himself out and jerking himself off cumming on y/ns ass. "Damn that was amazing" y/n says turning around kissing Bill on the cheek before going back to finishing her shower. "Yea im looking forward to more of this" Bill says winking at y/n before getting out the shower. Soon they cuddle up together in bed exhausted after the night they had, falling asleep knowing their heads will hurt tomorrow.

ok i wrote this myself its kinda long so lmk if its too much detail, or just let me know what u think. Im kinda proud of it cause its the first time i wrote one. ok bye hope you enjoyed ☆