Hungry pt2 »smut

jealous vampire Bill, those of you who asked for a part 2, i hope this satisfys you. enjoy

Its been a week since the night at the party, the night y/n meet Bill. They have been pretty inseparable not leaving eachothers side. Now at the Kaulitz place Tom and Y/n were waiting for Georg and Gustav because they were going to have a movie night, Bill was at the store picking up drinks. Tom was putting some premade pizzas in the oven and Y/n was cutting some lime for the drinks, when she cut a little part of her finger making it bleed "OW" she yelps, Tom looks over at her with red eyes as he smells the blood. He quickly runs over taking her finger in his mouth sucking the blood while starring into her eyes, Y/n was shocked by this but she still blushes. I mean can you blame her Bill and Tom are twins so their both hot to her, "you taste so good y/n" Tom says looking at her.

*cough* Y/n and Tom look over to see Bill standing there, "oh h-hi Bill, did you get the drinks?" Y/n says nervously, Toms just quiet as he knows Bill is in his territorial mood right now. "What going on here?" Bill asks looking at Y/n with a straight face, "nothing i just cut my finger a little" Y/n says, "come with me" Bill says as he drags her up the stair to his room, once their in he slams Y/n against the wall, "youre mine, you know that?" Bill says his eyes piercing into hers. "y-yes" Y/n says a shiver going down her back because shes never seen Bill so dominant. "No, i dont think you do. So im going to show you" Bill says picking Y/n up throwing her on the bed and quickly connecting his lips to hers.

Y/n just moans in the kiss as everything happened so quick. Bill starts to kiss down Y/ns neck then takes her shirt and bra off quickly sucking her boobs. "Bill" Y/n says in pleasure. Hes already taking off her pants and underwear, then starts to lick slowly on her clit, hes going back towards her face whispering in her ear "I want you to be as loud as you can, let Tom hear how good i make you feel" he says which sends chills down y/ns back, she loved him like this being so dominant. Bill puts two fingers im her roughly fucking her with them as he licks all over her clit "fuck Bill you make me feel so good" Y/n basically screams out. Bill takes of his pants and boxers lining himself up, he leans down kissing y/n as their tongues dance together, he slams into her catching her off guard and she screams with pleasure. Bill fucks her roughly making y/n moan so loudly it could be heard throughout the house which is exactly what Bill wanted. "Yea baby i fuck you better than Tom ever would" Bill says "Yes Bill f-fuck you fuck me so good, mmm im close" Y/n moans out throwing her head on the pillow. Bill starts going faster as y/ns close and he is too. "okay baby cum for me now" he says as he cums, y/n cums too moaning for the whole house to hear. As they lay there trying to catch their breath they hear a knock on the door and Tom on the other side screaming "pizzas ready and by the way Gustav and Georg are hear and they heard everything too" Y/n blushes at that slightly embarrassed and Bill just burst out laughing making Y/n laugh too.

She was definitely glad this sexy vampire chose her that day of the party..