Tutor »smut

by:me/ havent posted in a bit so heres a long one. you're welcome

Mr. Martin walked around the classroom handing out the results of last weeks test. He placed each test facing down, never revealing what was on the paper through his features. it wasnt until the students turned the papers over that they knew their grade.

When Mr. Martin had gotten to y/n, she had already been smiling knowing she would get a good grade. She had been overly confident in test taking, believing she got every answer right. The paper had been placed down like all the others, Y/n reached for the test and turned it over revealing a D. Her smile quickly turned to a frown.

Y/n looked around the class to make sure no one saw her change of mood, but everyone was too focused on their own paper. She looked at the paper in disbelief, she wasnt a straight A student, but she had never gotten a D.

When the bell rang, everyone quickly exited the classroom, normally y/n would follow, but today she walked up to the front where Mr.Martin was setting up for his next class.

"Hey Mr. Martin?" he asked getting the teachers attention. "oh y/n, what can i do for you?" he said looking up from his papers. "I was wondering if there was a mistake in my grade?" y/n said "No there wasnt, seems like you didnt understand this topic" he told y/n " Alright, well is there anything i can do, like retake the test?" she sighed slightly irritated by the situation. The teacher paused for a second, looking for the right choice for this situation. "I suppose you could"he said after a few seconds. "only if you get a tutor. I need to make sure you understand this topic. One of my other students Bill Kaulitz has tutoring sessions if you're interested" he offered

Great. y/n thought. Not only would she have to get a tutor. but it'll have to be pretty boy Bill. Well no one actually calls him that, only y/n . Shes had the biggest crush on Bill since like forever.

Y/n thought about it. Either she could basically fail this test or get tutoring from her crush since freshman year. You would think the easy option would be tutor but y/ns always been nervous around Bill and didnt want to make a fool of herself.

"alright so ill get tutoring and retake the test" A small frown was playing on her lips. "Excellent, ill let Bill know, he'll probably let you know when to meet up" He said writing down a note. "thanks" y/n said. with that y/n walked out the classroom and headed for lunch.

"Hey there you are" y/ns friend said wrapping an arm around her neck "how'd you do on the test?" her friend asks. "i got a D" y/n says quietly, "huh?" her friend asks as she couldnt hear her, "I got a D!" y/n shouts... just as Bill walks by. "Damn y/n, there really aint no shame in your game" Bill announced himself as he sat next to y/n. "heard you need a tutor" "how do you know that already?" she asks. "I was passing by Mr.Martins class and he told me" the tall boy explains. "You can come to my house tonight, i wont bite" Bill says quietly close to y/ns ear "Unless you want me to."

This is going to be hell.

Y/n made her way to her locker only to find a certain someone already standing there. He stopped, took a breath, and continued. "hey there y/n" Bill greeted with a smile. A smile y/n liked very much.

y/n opened her locker putting things away "Bill" y/n responds in a dull tone. "oh c'mon y/n im trying to be nice" his tone whiney. "what are you even doing here?" y/n asks pretending as if she didnt like it, as she began walking to the parking lot. "Did you forget?, im tutoring you" Bill says catching up with y/n. " I didnt forget, i was going to meet you there." y/n stated. "What gentleman would i be if i would let you walk to my house all by yourself?" Bill stated "im driving you" he adds, y/n trys not to blush.