Hungry »smut

by: me, this is Vampire Bill. someone requested

Y/n and her friend Emma were at a party having the time of their lives, Emma was really drunk and y/n only drank a little bit so she was mostly just tispy, enough to have fun with no care, because she wasnt much of a social butterfly like her friend Emma. They were both dancing together in a crowd full of other drunk people dancing, the music could be felt banging throughout the walls of the house, but the loudness of the music didnt matter because it was the type of house where the neighbors were separated a good amount. Y/n kept feeling eyes piercing at her the whole time she was dancing, not knowing where they were coming from.

Until she locked eyes with Bill, who was surrounded by three other guys just talking with a drink in their hand. She suddenly felt so nervous, his presence just very intimidating. His eyes looked hungry, making y/n shiver. "im gonna go get another drink emma, ill be back" y/n yells over the music, Emma just nods, going and dancing with some random cute guy. Y/n laughed as she thinks how its so easy for her friend to do that, y/n definitely doesnt have as much confidence when it comes to boys. Which is why she needs another drink.

She heads over to the kitchen where there were various bottles of alcohol and juice to mix it with, she grabs a cup and starts pouring her self a drink, when a pair of hands are placed on her hips from behind, y/n slowly turns around her eyes to be met with Bills making her shudder. "hello gorgeous, do you want to have some fun with me?" Bill says in her ear so she can hear over the music. "um..i dont know, i cant leave my friend, we came here together." y/n says nervously as she knows what Bill means by 'fun', she will admit that Bill is like stupid hot and just her type, which makes this all so crazy for her, out of every girl here.. he choose her. "Just text her, i think she'll be okay" Bill says pointing towards her friend who is grinding up on some guy. Y/n giggles a bit before turning back to Bill thinking for a moment. Her friend Emma did say she needs to losen up and have fun for a change y/n thought. "okay..." y/n says.

Next thing she knows is shes at Bills house sitting on his bed nervously. Bill walks up to her standing inbetween her legs looking down at her, he brings his hand to her chin making her look up at him. "you know.. you should never except fun from a stranger sweetheart" he says as he bends down sticking his fangs into her neck creating two holes, then pulling away letting a little blood pour out. Y/ns just in shock until she speaks up "w-what are you.." y/n says her voice a little shaky. shes not so scared because she would never admit it to anyone but vampires are something she finds so hot. " A vampire sweetie.. you know youre not as scared as i thought youd be." "i-i read about you guys, but i didnt think yall were actually real" y/n says as she looks up at Bill studying his face, Bill goes to her neck licking up the blood that poured out very slowly and sexually, making y/n moan. "you taste so good. So sweet" he says as he lays her back against the bed sucking more blood from her neck. Y/n takes her shirt and bra off reveal her breasts, Bill kisses down from her neck to her boobs sucking on her nipples y/n moaning as she looks down at him, Bill looks up to her eyes while he does so. "God youre so hot" y/n moans out, Bill takes off his shirt now moving down to y/ns skirt, "may i?" he asks "yes please Bill".  He takes off her skirt leaving kisses on her lower stomach "fuck Bill dont tease me" y/n says in frustration she was so overwhelmed in pleasure. "Beg for it baby" Bill says with a smirk on his face "please Bill touch me please, i cant take it anymore" and with that Bill takes off her panties kissing up her thighs till he licks her clit slowly while looking up at y/n to see her reaction, her head thrown back on the pillow, satisfied he inserts his tongue harshly and fast licking all over her. "oh god" y/n moans loudly. "Not only is your blood sweet but your pussy too" y/n blushes at his comment. Bill inserts his fingers fucking in and out fast while sucking on her clit. Y/n couldnt handle it anymore "Bill im gonna c-cum" as shes already releasing. "Fuck that was hot" Bill says.

Then they hear the front door from downstairs open and close, laughter echoing the walls. They both get dressed going downstairs to see whats up. Tom, Gustav and Georg stumbling in drunk making so much noise, " Oh hi pretty whats youre name" tom slurs out "y/n" she says "shut up Tom, shes not for you" Bill says angry eyeing his brother. Thats when Tom saw y/ns neck, "Bill come talk to me now" Tom says walking to the other room and Bill follows "what" Bill says annoyed thinking he'll just say something stupid because he's drunk. "Her neck Bill. What is that you know the rules" Tom says sternly "You know were not supposed to tell people what we are." he adds. "Its fine Tom shes mine now. Shes not going anywhere".

Y/n doesnt know what she got herself into.