30. INNER CONFLICT

Start from the beginning

"I was just craving them." I lied 

"are you sure about that." jin hyung said with a teasing tone,

"yes hyung I was just craving some cheese balls." I said.

"whatever helps you sleep at night." jin hyung said and I ignore it, 

"how can you crave so much" mihae asked. and I shrug, see that's the reason I don't want them to open the box, 

"No one is touching this jars" I said and then I just hold the box and went to the kitchen. I will give this to jimin when no one will be around us.

"Tae, can you come with me?" Mihae asked as he entered the kitchen. 

"Where?" I inquired. 

"You see, I know this place with the best art gallery and a very cool shopping complex. I want to go there," Mihae explained. 

"Well, are the others not going?" I asked. 

"No, everyone is staying home today, kind of like a resting day after trekking," Mihae replied. 

"But you have to come with me. I really, really want to go there, with you," he added, holding my hand with both of his hands. 

"I miss our old times, Tae. I want to go there with you," Mihae continued, and I felt a sense of guilt. Spending time with Mihae was the main goal of this trip, so I decided to agree. 

"Okay, let's go," I said, and he showed me his smile. His smile was nice, but not as pretty as Jimin's. Jeez, did I just compare Mihae's and Jimin's smiles?

---💟---

Jungkook's Pov

Jungkook's Pov

I woke up unusually early today, which isn't my norm, but considering I didn't sleep the whole night, it kind of makes sense why I woke up early. The entire night was spent twisting in my bed, trying to shoo away the feelings, but the more I denied them, the more prominent they became. So, finally, I gave up and went to the bathroom to freshen up. By the time I came downstairs, everyone was already there except for Tae and Yoongi.

I walked down to the dining table where Hyeon was eating his breakfast. Upon seeing me, he simply held his bowl of cereal and walked past me, He is definitely angry, maybe first time getting rejected. Well, not my problem.

"What are we having today?" I asked as Jin hyung approached with a bowl of cereal. "Here, this is the breakfast for now," he replied, handing me the bowl. I nodded, Hobi hyung and Jimin joined us at the table, sitting right in front of me.

"Morning kook" hobi hyung said 

"Morning, hyung," I greeted back before diving into my breakfast. 

"Oh god, I'm so hungry," I exclaimed aloud. 

"Eat this for now, we'll make you something good later," Jin hyung said. Jin hyung is the coolest hyung.

"Morning, Yoongi, come here and have breakfast," Jin hyung said, and I turned to look at Yoongi. His eyes were slightly red and puffy, and his face looked tired. Did he not sleep well? He seemed upset, but why?