3.THE COFFEE SHOP

At the evening Taehyung went to jungkook apartment for beating the shit out of him for not picking his call and when he reaches there, he punches the code and entered in the apartment and as expected jungkook is not alone he is with some dude kiss...

At the evening Taehyung went to jungkook apartment for beating the shit out of him for not picking his call and when he reaches there, he punches the code and entered in the apartment and as expected jungkook is not alone he is with some dude kissing the shit out of him on the couch.

"Oh, will you please stop my eyes can't handle this much torture or you should just use your bedroom for god's sake." said taehyung feeling gross by seeing the scene in front of him. jungkook just shrugged and leave the boy who is now wearing his shirt back.

"Well, if you don't want to see than you should not entered in my apartment without knocking and this is my apartment so I will do it anywhere I want." said jungkook feeling a little frustrated as he was not able to complete his task.

"By the way why are you here thought you would be in the office doing some boring work just the way you used to do in your boring life." jungkook said in a very sarcastic tone.

"I am not in the mood now and why the hell you were not picking my calls. I have something important to tell you." taehyung said to jungkook who is now in the kitchen finding sone snacks to eat.

"Well, you know I was with that guy and now I totally forgot his name what is his name was." asked jungkook.

"How the hell do i know, and you seriously forgot the name of a men who you are eating just a minute ago." taehyung said feeling frustrated to see his friend carelessness.

"oh come on it's not a big deal it's not I am going to date him. it was just a one-time thing you know and what was the important thing you want to tell me." jungkook said now being curious about the important things.

"Mihae is going to Paris next month for 6 months and if the things will be good, he may be shift there for the rest of his life." taehyung told jungkook who is now eating his chips.

"This is your important talk thank god i did not pick your call such a waste of time and why the hell you are telling me this I don't give a shit about him you know that." said Jungkook.

"jungkook be serious please how the hell i am going to tell him that I like him and what if he finds someone in Paris i will regret this my whole life, I want to tell him that i like him." said taehyung.

"So, just tell him who stopped you." said jungkook like it is the easiest thing in the world.

"How the hell I just tell him I don't even know if he likes me back or not. its not like your hookups." said taehyung

"Well, my hookups are much better than falling in love. I don't understand how people can only like one person i mean dude you need change in life and with hookups you get the change no feeling attached just sex.you should also try it bro" said jungkook.

"Seriously I am not here for your hookups story just help me with this." taehyung said.

"How the hell i can help you." Jungkook asked, "well you are good with all of this. you have mind for this use it and help me." said taehyung . "Ok but you have to promise me you will listen to me and will do whatever i will say you to do." said jungkook feeling little excited about all these.