24. OLD FRIEND

Author's Note: I want to express my gratitude to the 100 dedicated readers of this book. However, it's disheartening to see that the total votes have yet to reach 30. Your votes and comments are incredibly important to me as they provide reassurance that you enjoy the story. Additionally, your feedback helps me understand which parts you like, allowing me to focus on those aspects. I encourage you to be more interactive. Your support means a lot, and I hope you understand the significance of your engagement. Thank you!

"I will only update the next chapter when I receive 50 votes and 50 comments. Let's see if we can reach the goal. Now, enjoy this lengthy chapter."

A new morning arrived, and everyone had already gathered around the dining table for breakfast

A new morning arrived, and everyone had already gathered around the dining table for breakfast. They were engaged in a discussion about where they should go. Namjoon was suggesting tracking, Jhope wanted to hit the beach, and Mihae insisted on a shopping spree. The morning turned into total chaos with these three engaged in intense debate.

"Guys, guys, listen," Jin said, attempting to bring some order to the chaos. "We have three days here; we can do all activities. So, please don't fight and let me have my breakfast in peace," Jin added, and everyone fell silent.

"Sorry, hyung. You're right; we can go everywhere," Jhope said apologetically. Namjoon also placed his hand on Jin's, expressing his regret. Jin responded with a smile, and Mihae just rolled her eyes at the whole situation.

"I still think we should go shopping first," Mihae insisted, and Jin just scoffed. This boy was just too much for him.

"Guys, I need to tell you something," Jhope said, capturing everyone's attention.

"What, hyung?" Taehyung asked.

"Actually, last night I got a call from Mom. She told me that my cousin is also in Jeju, and the hotel they booked got canceled due to some internal problem. So, they don't have any place to stay," Jhope explained, scanning everyone sitting there.

 "So, I kind of invited him to join us," he concluded.

"I hope you guys don't mind. I mean, he will leave immediately once he finds any hotel," Jhope explained, observing the silent reactions from everyone.

"Hyung, hyung, you don't need to explain; we can understand," Jungkook reassured.

"Yes, Hobi, it's okay if he stays with us. He doesn't even need to find a hotel; he can stay as long as he wants, right, Tae?" Jin suggested.

"Yes, hyung, he can stay. After all, he's your cousin, and we'll also have a chance to meet him," Taehyung added. The rest of the group nodded in agreement.

"I mean, we already have two strangers living with us; we can have one more," Mihae said, once again succeeding in annoying everyone. Yoongi wanted to give a comeback to Mihae, but Jimin stopped him.

"Mihae, I really want to know where you got your Ph.D. in annoying people," Jungkook said, and Jin started chuckling while Mihae just glared at Jungkook.