27. CLICHÉ THINGS TO DO

Taehyung stopped his bike when they reached the designated spot. Mihae happily got off the bike, and Jin and Namjoon were already there, clicking pictures.

"Oh, Tae, you reached," Jin said, smiling. However, his smile dropped when he saw that, beside Taehyung, was Mihae, not Jimin.

 "Where is Jimin?" Jin asked, looking a little irritated to see Tae with Mihae.

"Oh, Tae chose me as his ride partner," Mihae said, smirking at Jin. Mihae knew that Jin didn't like him and wanted him to stay away from Taehyung, so he took this opportunity to annoy Jin.

"Well, I think it's fine as Jimin is already his life partner, so you can be his ride partner for one day," Jin said, more like taunting Mihae, and Mihae's smirk wiped off his face.

"Whatever," Mihae said and went towards Namjoon, while Jin made faces at Mihae.

"Tae, are you stupid?" Jin said, looking at Taehyung.

 "What did I do, Hyung?" Taehyung asked.

 "Idiot, you chose Mihae over your boyfriend. What do you think Jimin is feeling right now?" Jin scolded.

"Hyung, Jimin knows Mihae is my friend, and he trusts me. Also, it's just a bike ride. What's so big about it?" Taehyung said.

"Well, it is a big deal, dummy. Going on a bike ride in the mountains with your partner is one of the most romantic things to do. Couples do this all the time, and you just missed this opportunity," Jin scolded.

"Hyung, I think you are overreacting. It's just a bike ride. I don't see this as a romantic thing to do. Anyone can sit with anyone. I used to sit with Jungkook on the bike, and it doesn't make us a couple, does it?" Taehyung said.

"Seriously, how is Jimin with you? You are so unromantic, and looking at Jimin, anyone can say he likes all the cliché kinds of romance. How do you two balance each other?" Jin said, looking at Taehyung with questioning eyes.

"Jimin knows I don't like cliché romantic things. All of these things are a waste of time, and I don't waste my time on stupid things," Taehyung said.

"Stubborn idiot," Jin muttered, leaving from there. There is no use in making Taehyung understand; at the end, Taehyung only does what he thinks is correct.

Taehyung just followed Jin, not minding Jin's words at all. They all started clicking pictures while waiting for others. Soon, Hobi and Mihae's friends Kyung and Hyeon also arrived, and a minute later, Jungkook also reached.

 Taehyung finally smiled upon seeing Jungkook, but his smile dropped the next instance when he saw it was Yoongi with Jungkook, not Jimin. If looks could kill, Jungkook would already be buried in the ground.

Taehyung walked towards Jungkook, who seemed way too happy. Taehyung fake-smiled towards Yoongi and dragged Jungkook with him to the corner. When he found that they were far enough from others, he smacked Jungkook on the head.

 "Ouch, Tae," Jungkook said, rubbing his head where Taehyung had smacked him.

"You idiot, what is Yoongi doing with you?" Taehyung asked, glaring at Jungkook.

 "What do you think? Of course, we rode here," Jungkook said in a duh tone, and Taehyung smacked him again.

 "Why?" Jungkook whined this time, pouting and rubbing his head. 

"Idiot, I told you to pick Jimin. Then why did you pick Yoongi?" Taehyung said, and before Jungkook could reply,

"Wait, if Jimin is not with you and all the others are already here, that means Jimin is with..."