Izuku was able to use one of Sukuna's technique which was Cleave but that wasn't enough and Sukuna knew that since the boy wanted to get use to using the King of Curses D.E with Hitachi helping out Izuku a bit to increase his senses.

Meanwhile both Izuku and Junpei were having a sparring session with Himiko, Ryõba, Gojo and Nanami watching.

Junpei using the slender form of Burēdoshifutā while Izuku was covering his cursed energy around his fist.

"Ready?" Izuku said with Junpei nodding his head as he took a stance.

They both until they heard the sound a timer that caused to blitzed towards each other with smiles on their faces.

The following day.

Kugisaki dropped her magazine in shock, her eyes wide. "Why... why is everyone all empty-handed?" she exclaimed, lugging her suitcase and small backpack.

Maki, Fushiguro, Inumaki, and Panda glanced at her with puzzled expressions. "Ha?" they all uttered in unison.

Panda was the first to speak up, "That's our question. What's with all the luggage?"

Kugisaki hesitated for a moment before responding, "Well, we're going to Kyoto, right? The Sister-School Goodwill Event in Kyoto."

Panda quickly corrected her, "Actually, it's a Sister-School Goodwill Event with the Kyoto School... held in Tokyo."

Kugisaki clutched at her hair and shouted in frustration, "No way! What did I make all those preparations for then?!"

Maki spoke, her hand resting on her hip. "No wonder our conversations have been a bit off lately."

Fushiguro chimed in, "Yeah."

“Salmon.”

Kugisaki continued to shout in the background, "This is too much! It's a fraud!"

Panda explained, "It's held at the school that won last year."

Kugisaki grabbed onto Panda's neck just like she would on a collar and shouted angrily, "Don't go winning, idiot!"

Panda responded, "We didn't compete last year! Yuta was the only one who joined last year to make up for the numbers."

Maki recounted, "That was before Rika was freed. I heard that he dominated the competition."

Kugisaki rolled her magazine and shouted into the air, "I won't forgive you, Okkotsu Yuta! Although I've never met you before!"

Panda commented, "That's unjustified resentment."

“Salmon.”

"Oi. They're here," Maki stated, her eyes turning serious.

Mai took the lead as her group approached them, taunting with a hint of arrogance, "Oh, my. Everyone from the Tokyo school is here."

The atmosphere instantly shifted, with everyone adopting a more serious demeanor and a palpable tension filling the air.

Mai nonchalantly tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear and, in a cloying voice, said, "Are you here to greet us? It’s really disgusting."
【MAI ZENIN, SECOND-YEAR STUDENT】

Todo rubbed his head as he said, "Okkotsu is not here."
【AOI TODO, THIRD-YEAR STUDENT】

"Shut up and give me those boxes of cakes. Yatsuhashi, kuzukiri, and buckwheat cookies, too!" She gestured menacingly with her index finger like she was in a shakedown.