Chapter 26: The Curly Boy Wiping Tears

Start from the beginning

  Zhou Zhiyue breathed a sigh of relief as he closed the hard-cover picture book. Today, he and Zhou Shaoyu were inseparable all day long. Zhou Zhiyue felt that this was even more tiring than having him work overtime for three days and nights.

  Originally, he wanted to work for another two hours after the little guy fell asleep, but Zhou Zhiyue couldn't hold back his deep sleepiness. He turned off the wall lamp and lay back on the bed to sleep.

  At this moment, Wen Yuduo had just finished watching an entire British drama, and after playing two games online, she was sitting on the sofa chatting away.

  She opened WeChat and sent a message to Zhou Zhiyue.

  [ Yu Duoduo: Is our cutest and most handsome baby in the world asleep? ]

  [Yu Duoduo: Cat Beautiful Legs jpg]

  After waiting for forty minutes, Zhou Zhiyue didn't reply.

  Wen Yuduo frowned, shouldn't be, at this point, Zhou Shaoyu must have fallen asleep.

  And as far as she knew, Zhou Zhiyue never went to bed before one o'clock in the morning. In the past, she sent Zhou Zhiyue WeChat messages. Although he was concise and concise, he responded to messages very quickly. This is the first time I haven't responded to a message for forty minutes like this.

  Wen Yuduo browsed through the real news again to pass the time. When he saw a certain article, strong panic flashed in his eyes.

  [The father rolled over in his sleep and crushed the child, causing a misfortune to the half-year-old baby boy! ]

  [Another baby was suffocated by his father! Families with children must know these bed safety knowledge! ]

  [Horrible! Sleeping with dad, a blanket almost killed the child! ]

  ...

  Wen Yuduo's forehead twitched and her face turned livid. Men are indeed unreliable! ! !

  She cursed in her mind, forgot to wear a mask, and hurriedly ran out of the bedroom.

  Arriving on the fourth floor, she knocked on Zhou Zhiyue's door. There was no sound at all, and a faint light shone through the crack in the door. Wen Yuduo was anxious, so she turned the door handle directly. Fortunately, Zhou Zhiyue didn't lock the door.

  After opening the door, Wen Yuduo stepped lightly and sneaked into the room quietly.

  This is the first time she has set foot in Zhou Zhiyue's bedroom. The bedroom suite is too big, twice the size of her room downstairs. At this moment, only two dim night lights remain.

  It was empty and quiet, and Wen Yuduo felt a coolness behind her back. She didn't know if Zhou Zhiyue would be scared if he lived in such a big room.

  She took more than ten seconds to adapt to the dim light and immediately walked inside.

  After passing the bathroom and the cloakroom, Wen Yuduo finally saw one child and one child sleeping soundly on the big bed. Both of them were breathing evenly and steadily, and their chests were rising and falling rhythmically.

  Wen Yuduo's frowned eyebrows relaxed, and a smile appeared on her face.

  Zhou Shaoyu was wearing a little yellow duck sleeping bag, his body was arranged in a "big" shape, and he was lying in the center of the big bed.

  Zhou Zhiyue was squeezed to the bedside by Zhou Shaoyu, and the little guy's strong little leg pressed tightly against Zhou Zhiyue's abdomen.

  Zhou Zhiyue has a very quiet face, with fine hair on his forehead, a straight bridge of his nose, and a three-dimensional and handsome profile. He looks so good that he doesn't look like a real person.