Chapter 24: The Handsome Daddy with the Baby

Começar do início

After spending forty minutes in the narrow parent-child bathroom, Zhou Zhiyue felt as if a whole day had passed.

Zhou Shaoyu also thought it was very long. He didn't expect his father to be so stupid. Not only could he not wash his butt, he couldn't even put on clothes.

Dad still had a fierce expression on his face. He wouldn't smile at him, wouldn't tease him, or say a word to him.

Zhou Shaoyu pouted and slapped Zhou Zhiyue's chest with his little fleshy hand. He became more and more convinced that he didn't like this bad father. He had to ask his mother to change him to another father!

After returning home from the children's playground, Zhou Shaoyu began to look around for Wen Yuduo again.

The little guy has crawled very quickly. He crawled everywhere in the living room on the first floor, crawling into every corner he could reach, but he didn't see the mother he missed so much.

"Ouch..." Zhou Shaoyu stretched his neck like a small animal and called pitifully, "Ama, Ma...".

"Young master, it's time for lunch." Butler Cen caught Zhou Shaoyu, who was trying to escape from prison and climbed the stairs, and stuffed him into a children's dining chair.

Dad was the only one sitting at the dining table. Zhou Shaoyu lowered his head, feeling depressed. He opened his mouth mechanically to swallow the food he was fed.

The pumpkin and beef minced noodles were cooked fragrant and delicious, but he didn't know why he felt it was tasteless today.

Zhou Zhiyue raised his eyes and glanced at Butler Cen, "Did you send her lunch upstairs?"

Butler Cen responded diligently: "I brought it to my madam's room half an hour ago. It's all made according to your instructions. Light porridge and vegetables, and a cup of stew that can clear away heat, moisten the lungs, and improve immunity."

Zhou Zhiyue: "Yeah."

After lunch, Zhou Shaoyu lay prone on Zhou Zhiyue's bed. When I think of my mother, I whimper and cry twice, like a homeless kitten.

Zhou Zhiyue did not coax him. He sat at a desk not far away and processed work documents. He occasionally raised his eyes to look at Zhou Shaoyu with serious pressure in his eyes.

While he signed the document quickly, he emphasized to Zhou Shaoyu with a strong attitude, "Zhou Shaoyu, my mother is not feeling well these days. You have to be sensible and don't come to her at this time. Do you understand?" "

Zhou Zhiyue continued to work with his head down indifferently.

Although the child is young, he must have a sense of boundaries. He cannot be left alone just because he is young. There are some things he cannot do and some bottom lines that cannot be touched. He will not soften his heart just because of such an unreasonable trivial matter.

Zhou Shaoyu finally cried himself to sleep for the first time in his life.

He buried his wet little face in Zhou Zhiyue's sheets. Zhou Zhiyue's bed was gray, big, hard and deserted. Not only did it not have the sweet smell of his mother, it even had a fierce and ugly shark pillow. No.

Zhou Shaoyu didn't know how he fell asleep. He missed her so much that he sobbed for too long, and his little body couldn't bear it, and he suddenly fell asleep at a certain moment.

After waking up from his nap, Zhou Zhiyue took Zhou Shaoyu to the company.

Group COO Ding He and urban construction project manager Fang Qingxiong had work matters to discuss with Zhou Zhiyue. Zhou Zhiyue became more and more worried about the little guy causing trouble at home, so he packed up Zhou Shaoyu, housekeeper Cen and a nanny and took them to the Zhou Group building.