Moonlight filters through the dense canopy, casting silver beams that dance among the foliage. Tall, majestic trees stand watch, their branches swaying gently in the nocturnal breeze.

The forest floor is carpeted with lush ferns, their fronds unfurling like delicate fingers reaching toward the sky. Mushrooms of various shapes and sizes dot the ground, their caps glowing softly in the moon's glow.

"EREN!"

"D-Dad! DAD! WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU!?"

Amidst the undergrowth, small creatures stir. Fireflies twinkle, their ethereal lights flickering in a mesmerizing rhythm. Crickets serenade the night with their melodious chirping, while owls hoot softly in the distance.

Occasional rustles and whispers break the silence as unseen creatures move through the undergrowth.

"EREN LISTEN TO ME!! GET TO THE BASEMENT! YOU HAVE TO ̵̥͉̯͍̠̭̼̾ͅS̶͕̹̩̫̦͓̝͚̙͉̖͈͔̮̫͆́͆̂̚͠͝ẽ̸̛̺̼̫͉̰̜̮̈́̔̏͒̈͘t̴̨̘͇̗̟̺̩̣̺̦̪̳̺̯͑̀̀͆͊̽͠͝h̴̛͓̬̠͆̑̆͌͆͗̀̆̏̓̈́̈͘͠r̶̡̬̫͈̝̓͌̂̿ǐ̵̡̡̢̨̮̠͎͈̭͔͂̋̓̂̈̈̋͊̆̉̃͜͝d̷̗̭̘̟̪̮͚̓͐̈͛a̴̢̛̯͔̳̼̲̠͇͈̻̝̩̱̾̈́͋͑͒ͅ ̶̡̣͍͔͔̣̩̣̒̈́̄͝F̵̨̨͙͔͇̞̻̻͊̎̀̈́̅̒̀̾͑̄̄̈̓̕ị̴̡̛̳͈̫̯̯̜̩͉͈͚̯̈́̇̽͒̅̋n̶̢̟̼̻̻̫̘̹̙̬̙̿̃͆́͊̍̾̚͘n̸̨̥̼̪̳̱̖̮̆͑͆̔͋̊͌̑̈́̔̇͑͜į̵͈̠̺̭̟̤̜͚͗͐̓͘ͅȩ̶̛̟͓̘̩̬͇͚̰͕͇̹̄́̌͋̃̌̑̚͝ ̶̱̱͔̺͖̺͐̈́͂̽̈́̋͋̏̊̾̀͝͝͝͠R̵̢̨̛̛͇̱̼̗̭͇̺̫͖͚͋̊̈͒̈́̋͛̓̊̅͆̈́͜͝i̴͔͎̟̓̇̒́̃̉̂̌̿̚n̶̡̙͓͇̳̓̓̈́͋̔͘g̴̡͇̥̺̩̱̟̼̯͋͋̽͐̋̇͋̇̍̄̋͝ͅs̵̛̛̮͉̗̰̬̙̹̹͖̖͇͙͉̐̑͊̊̈́͂͗͊̐͒̒͝͠m̸̥̓̓̀̋͑ṷ̶̏ţ̴̡̱̻̮͉̘̺̯̼̟͚̹̬͋́̄̆͊̈́̚͜͠ȟ̸̦̮̬̝̱̭̍̊̑͂̅͐̔̐̈́!!"

Nocturnal animals emerge from their hiding places. A timid fox darts through the shadows, its fur blending seamlessly with the darkness. Owls perch high in the branches, their golden eyes gleaming as they watch for unsuspecting prey.

"STOP IT DAD! WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?! YOU'RE HURTING ME!"

"I...This is important, Eren! Please! I've made a mistake! Just listen to me! Y̶̮̅̒̈́̈́̚Ő̵̧̢̰͕͙̺͓̦̳͍͈̏̄̑̾̽̆̈́̽̋͊̚͜͝U̸̧̯̭̱̭͔̩̥̺͝ ̵̧͓͙̟̫̜̜̦̲̟͇̹̂̊̔͛̓̋́̒̈́͑̄Ḩ̴̛̮̺̩͔͉̤̙̖̲̮͎̪͎̝̗̎͂͗̈́̏̈́̈́̅̓̈́͘Ä̵̧̫̣̘̘͇̩̯̰̲̮̱̩̬̜̤͈́̈́̓͜͝V̷̯̖͇̰͛̐̇E̶̢̯͙͔̪̦͉̱̮̥̰̠͚̒̿̒͊̋͋̔̾̾̈́̍́̔̕͝͠ ̵̛̰̰̲͕̊̈́̋͂̎̾͌̏̈́͛̎͋́̋̈́̈̕Ţ̸̝̟̜̬͈̗͇̞͔̟͉͚̎́͆̈́̊̾̓̈́O̴̧̧̢͔̻͙̫̬̹̰̰͚̗̠̥͚̜̊̓͛̍͜ ̷̨̢͓̘̯͍̘̭̲͈̝̱̼͉̌̒̉͠ͅḞ̴̟̯̲̺̺̃͌̆͆̌̍̾̏̓ͅĮ̵̢̙͇̮̼̺̎͗̈́͒̋̽̌̒͋̏̀́͌̌̒̕͘͝͝ͅŅ̶̧̬͍̮̥͕̬̻́̔̇̈́̂͊̄̈́̍͌͂̀̀̿͒̚̕̚D̸̢̗͔͈̭͙̜̗̲͇̝̳̪̤̙̄̊̈̄̀̋̀̎̿͛̑̅͘ͅͅ ̵̙̫͇̖͒͗̈̀͆̎̌̋̒͛̃͗͜͝H̴̨̳̙͈͎̟̫̱̗͎͍̻̳̀̂̇̚I̷͖͌̎̈́͂͗͂͝M̵̨̧̨̝̪͎͉̹̯̼̠̮̰̩͈͈̳̙̖̘̮͔͉͗͒̿̈́̉̽̓͋!̵̡̢̺̱̳̦͐̐̌̓̔͐̃̎͂̉͆̇͛́̈́̇̃̏̀̎̋͝ͅ!! NO MATTER WHAT!! GIVE ME YOUR ARM!!!"

||𝐓𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐒𝐄𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐑: 𝐖𝐀𝐗 𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒||

The winter of 848 brought an unprecedented cold spell within the walls, surpassing previous years. This extreme weather strained the already limited food supply, despite efforts to expand food production.

Newly established bread factories and advancements like chemical fertilizers and mass-produced horse-drawn plows, courtesy of the nobles, struggled to meet the increasing demand for food.

With a population of 1,250,000 people and limited farmland, it was becoming difficult.

However, despite these challenges, there hadn't been any revolts yet, which gave the government confidence to exclaim that "Humanity's courage will prevail!"