Lovely... ♡

(A time skip for my own sake, it took quite too long to write all of the spicier content. Please comment if you may want another chapter like it ♡♡♡)
.
.
.
.
.
Iguro lay on the mattress, absolutely blown. It has been a long night. He was breathing incrediblely heavily as Tomioka laid beside him. Petting his hair.

Tomioka: "you did so well...I love you, Iguro...~"

Iguro: "I love you too...but my legs are blown...I'm unsure of my ability to walk...."

Tomioka: "my apologies dear..."

Tomioka continued to caress his head, then kissed his forehead happily. Giving him a guilty smile.

Iguro sighed and smiled back.

Tomioka: "I haven't told you how much I love your face..."

He chuckled with a happy smile as he planted a kiss on Iguro cheek, right above the left part of his scar.

Iguro: "I don't think there's much to love about it...but thank you, Tomioka..."

Tomioka: "what do you mean...your face is lovely...your eyes resemble...both the sun and the ocean... And the scar from your past... only shows how much you've grown..."

Tomioka said slowly, not wanting to say the wrong thing. Slowly showing with compliments.
Iguro stayed quiet, as tears slowly flooded his eyes, and a smile crossed his face.

Tomioka: "I'm glad you felt comfortable showing me your face a few days back...I didn't tell you how honored I felt..."

Iguro wiped his tears as he looked back into Tomioka's eyes.

Iguro: "Thank you, Tomioka...I love you a lot..."

Tomioka: "I love you more, Iguro..."

Iguro chuckled and looked to Tomioka again. Letting out a laugh as he said:

Iguro: "no I love you more!"

He said, taunting a "love you more" fight.

Tomioka: "that's not true, I really, really' love you more!"

Iguro: "no I do!"

They went back and forth for a while. Giggling together as they then went over everything they loved about each other. They asked questions, smiled, laughed, hugged, cried.

The hours went by as they talked. All the time they spent talking would equal to a hundred dates.

By the afternoon, they practically knew everything about each other...

Iguro and Tomioka were talking when Tomioka stomach growled, indicating that it was probably time to eat, especially after a long night.
.
.
.
.