Iguro's Concerning Eating Habits... ♡

(This chapter may include mentions and examples of a developing eating disorder/lack of eating. This is truly for Entertainment Purposes only, and heavily changed from any cannon events in KNY, not to invalidate any reader, if you feel that way; please comment and I'll rewrite the chapter. Remember, you are loved ♡♡♡)
.
.
.
.
.

Tomioka giggled before smiled at Iguro.

Tomioka: "sounds like it's time for breakfast- or uh, really lunch"

He chuckled awkwardly, having the realization that they had talked for hours. It seemed like they knew everything about each other...well most of everything.

Iguro: "right..."

He smiled, but it seemed semi-forced. But Tomioka seemed so happy. Iguro didn't want to ruin it for him.

Tomioka: "what would you like? Oh! I can make one of your favorites! You said you like shredded seaweed, right? I can make you some? We can enjoy it together, I could make something more as well!"

Tomioka smiled, genuinely happy to now me in a relationship where he could talk and smile freely.

Iguro: "yeah...that sounds nice..."

Iguro sighed. Only happy for Tomioka, enjoying seeing his smile.
.
.
.
.
Tomioka talked to Iguro from the kitchen as he prepared the simple dish. He placed two dishes onto the table as he sat next to Iguro. Sitting close enough that their thighs rubbed together.

Tomioka: "it's quite plain for my taste, so I added fish for some extra flavor!"

He said happily...but Iguro heart just sank as he looked at the food with a forced smile.

Iguro: "thank you Tomioka...I appreciate it..."

Tomioka picked up his chopsticks and brought up the first bit up to his mouth and ate it.

Tomioka: "I think it's quite good!"

He said with a smile while he was focused on eating...

But Iguro didn't seem hungry. He took a few bites when Tomioka was looking at him directly, and really did like the food. But the sinking feeling fell into his stomach. Making him just stare at the food Tomioka had just prepared for him.

He couldn't eat it...it would just effect your future training. You'll be worn down- no...it shouldn't. It's just going to lead to overworking yourself. Take a moment to think.

But Iguro ignored all the rights of it...and didn't eat much of anything. He played with the Seaweed and fish on the plate he was given with the chopsticks in his hand.

Tomioka realized this and hand placed down his own plate and chopsticks.

Tomioka: "Hey Iguro...you feeling alright...?"

Tomioka quietly asked, worried about his partners well being...

Iguro: "I'm-...I'm fine...just...not that hungry, you know?"

Tomioka: "mhm... alright then..."

Tomioka nodded, still concerned for Iguro. A prolonged silence fell between them before Tomioka spoke again.
.
.
.
Tomioka: "Hey Iguro...?"