Chance Encounter...♡

Iguro swiftly stepped off the train. Stepping onto the platform and quietly sat on the bench... awaiting the next train that would come in a little less than a hour.
.
.
.
It was surprisingly quiet, not that many people taking the trains this early in the slow moving morning. But Iguro did see another familiar face....It was god damn Tomioka again.

Iguro felt his face get hotter just at the sight of him. But Tomioka immediately noticed him. Recognizing the black and white striped haori, and his heterochromic eyes. He saw him and quickly and quietly walked over while he waved at Iguro.

Iguro: *"Shit. Shit. Shit! He's coming over here, ok! Stay calm. It's ok! Don't get flushed!"**

He thought as he nervously waved back. Looking at Tomioka's gorgeous face.

Tomioka: "hello, Iguro. Coincidence seeing you again, isn't it?"

Iguro: "yeah...what a coincidence.."

Tomioka could just see the nervousness of Iguro. His voice was a little shaky and his answers were vague.

Tomioka: "...you feeling alright..? You seem hesitant? Are you sure you're not ill? Last time we've spoken you were red-faced...and you still slightly are..."*

Iguro scoffed and flushed red a little bit more. As Tomioka approached him a bit.

Iguro: "I'm fine. I'm just-...it's nothing, Tomioka."

Tomioka: "are you sure? You really do look ill."

Iguro: "I can assure yo-"

He was interrupted by Tomioka putting the back of his hand to Iguro's forehead. Checking his temperature, while all the blood rushed to his face in embarrassment.

Tomioka: "you do feel quite hot. I'm sure you just have a fever of some kind. Where are you headed when the train arrives?"

Iguro couldn't comprehend what just happened...he was so embarrassed and flustered...he blushed like crazy...all the blood rushing to his face caused his nose to bleed.

Tomioka: "ah! Iguro! Your nose is bleeding! Are you ok!?"

Tomioka sat down next to him. Turning his face with his hand to make him look at him. He was very worried about Iguro.

Iguro: "yeah I'm fine..."

He said in a woozy and wobbly voice, blushing a lot.

Tomioka: "your face is all red and your nose is bleeding, you can't possibly be alright! I can take you back to my estate. It's near, I won't let you travel like this!"
.
.
.
.