"Will we make love?"... ♡

(This chapter contains heavy smut/spicy content; if that's not for you, feel free to skip to the next available chapter ♡♡♡)
.
.
.
.
.

Iguro continued to practically dragging Tomioka to his estate. After shushing Tomioka and not letting him ask many questions. Tomioka was left to think in his jumbled thoughts. Wondering what Iguro wanted to do, or what was expected, how to do so, what would happen afterwards, etcetera.
.
.
.

Iguro practically busted down his own door, still irritated by the comments made before.

Iguro had let go of Tomioka's hand as he stormed inside the estate. While Tomioka calmly closed the door behind them.

Tomioka couldn't stop the blood rushing to his face as he thought about what he thought may happen. To the point he felt... aroused. He felt a tent in his pants as he now thought about what he would do to Iguro...

Tomioka: "Hey, Iguro..."

Iguro: "hm? What is it?"

Iguro asked, calming down as he heard Tomioka's quiet voice. Turning his head to look at him.

Tomioka: "you know what Shinazagawa said...?"

Iguro: "Yeah...it kinda got on my nerves..."

Tomioka approached Iguro, cupping the side of his face, bending his knees to be  face level with Iguro, while his other hand wrapped around his back. Tomioka smiled... lustfully.

Tomioka: "How would you like it to be true~?"

Tomioka asked in a sensual and seduceing manner.

Iguro: "w-what!? Why are you smiling at me like that- no! What do you mean!?"

Iguro was so embarrassed. He flushed red and aggressively asked Tomioka what was with him.

Tomioka: "well I just thought that Shinazagawa's comment should be true, you know?"

Tomioka brought Iguro closer, the hand cupping Iguro's face now tracing the bandages on his face.

Tomioka: "can I take your mask off? I want to start with kissing your face, but only if you're comfortable with that..."

He asked, making sure Iguro was okay with proceeding. Still smiling quite lustfully towards Iguro.

Iguro nervously nodded. Blushing alot as Tomioka began to slowly unwrap the bandages on his face. Tomioka smiled more as he was able to see his lovers full face.

Tomioka: "You're so pretty...I could almost just..."

Tomioka took no hesitation to picking Iguro up, smiling at him while he sat in his arms before he started quickly walked into Iguro's bedroom and closing the door with a swift movement with his foot.

He sat Iguro onto the mattress and stood in front of him.

Tomioka: "you're really pretty...~"

Tomioka complimented him as he caressed his face with his sensual touch before just sitting on Iguro's lap.

Iguro stayed silent, still super embarrassed. (When Tomioka sat of him he got hard so fast.)