"I hope this goes well..." ♡

Iguro Obanai stood at the door off his estate. Very impatiently waiting for the Water Hashira.

Iguro: "What takes him so long...!?"

Iguro scoffed as he opened his own door in the start of going to find Tomioka. Only to find him already standing at the door, his arms and hand extended as he never thought Iguro would already be there.

Tomioka: "... Iguro-kun."

Tomioka said, hoping in the immediate moment Iguro wouldn't harm or yell at him.

Iguro: "Ah!... Tomioka...I thought- you're late."

Iguro switched his tone to irritated. Not liking that Tomioka was late.

Tomioka: "my apologies...my Kasugai crow is older than many...slower I should say......what exactly do you need me for?"

Iguro: "hm...well I wanted to discuss something with you.."
.
.
.
.

They sat across from each other at a table in Obanai estate.

Iguro: "...I'm assuming you got my letter.."

He asked in an irritated tone, still not liking that Tomioka was late, and his former "hatred" for him still somewhat existed in his temper.

Tomioka: "I did...I wanted to thank you for it..."

Iguro was a little shocked. But didn't let it show.

Iguro: "tch...why are you thanking me for it? It's just a stupid apology!...you deserve one anyway...- I mean! Screw you!"

Tomioka felt touched by his gesture... Even if he change his additude back to being harsh.

Tomioka: "hm..."

Iguro scoffed and rolled his eyes before speaking again.

Iguro: "anyway. That letter. Other than an apology. Means nothing. I still dislike you."

Tomioka: "hm...I see. Well even so...I still appreciate you apologizing to me...it's something I struggle to do myself."

Iguro raised an eyebrow. Curious to what he meant by "something I struggle with myself"

Iguro: "what the hell do you mean by that?"

He asked in a stern but genuine way.

Tomioka: "you know I don't have many friends...I don't talk unless necessary. Apologizing is a skill I struggle with I suppose... I'm actually surprised you reached out to me.."
.
.
.
.