Worrying... ♡

Iguro: "n-no it's fine, really"

Iguro said, blushing intensely as Tomioka leaned over him. Rechecking his temperature and cleaning his repeatedly bloody nose.
.
.
.
.

Tomioka: "Iguro...I think you need to sit up, perhaps your blood is pooling in your head or something, and that's why your nose won't stop bleeding"

Tomioka said before immediately going to help Iguro get up and sit straight. Leaning him against the wall.

Iguro stayed quiet as Tomioka took care of him. He admired his face for a while. Not listening to a word he was saying out of his own delusion.

Tomioka: "Iguro! Are you listening to me? Do you need me to find Kocho?"

Iguro snapped out of it blinking a few times before having his eye refocus on the pretty Hashira infront of him.

Iguro: "yeah...I'm listening..- n-no! I don't need to see Kocho! Don't worry!"

Tomioka: "are you sure...? You spaced out while staring at me..."
.
.
.
It worries me...
.
.
.
.
Iguro: "I can assure you I'm fine..."

Tomioka: "but all the blood that I missed seeped under your mask..."

Iguro: "it-..what...?"

Tomioka: "you're not comfortable taking off your mask...right..?"

Iguro: "...well-..yeah...."

Tomioka: "I can face the other direction while you clean your face..."

Iguro: "n-no it's fine....I should show someone my face eventually...I feel like I can trust you..."

Tomioka: "really....?"

Iguro: "mhm....I haven't really shown anyone at all. Not even Shinazagawa...or Kocho..."
.
.
.
.
.
"Your face is so pretty, Iguro..."
.
.
.
.
🐍♡🌊