Another Meeting Called... ♡

Iguro stayed with Tomioka at his estate that night. They laid together as they calmly held each other in their arms while sleeping. It was a lovely conversation as they fell asleep, just admiring each other's presence...
.
.
.

nother Hashira meeting was called by the master. He needed to inform all of the given Hashira certain information and details about the training that would commence for more talented (lower ranked) Demon slayers.
.
.
.
The meeting surprisingly ended quickly, it seemed very swift and efficient.

While everyone began to slowly depart, Tomioka and Iguro to everyone's surprise had been having a genuine conversation. It finally dawned on them that they were romantically involved in some way.

Tengen, Shinazagawa, Rengoku, and Kocho being the first people to realize it fully. While the rest didn't give two glances or not realizing the full picture.

Tomioka: "I been wondering all about Serpent breathing and how you weld it..."

Iguro: "hm....well I suppose it's like-"

Iguro was going to answer but was interrupted by Kocho, who approached them with her well known smile.

Kocho: "my my~ you two seem to finally be getting along. what's with the change of heart, Iguro?"

Kocho asked, still smiling at them as she awaited an answer like she didn't just bud into their conversation.

Iguro: "frankly Kocho, it's none of your business."

Kocho: "aww what a shame, I thought all three of us could finally get along, hm. I suppose not."

Kocho frowned before quickly leaving with a smile as she waved goodbye.

Kocho: "well goodbye! Wonderful to see you two getting along!"

Kocho quickly left, leaving Iguro and Tomioka to sit in a incomplete conversation.

Iguro: "what did you ask me again...?"

Iguro quietly asked Tomioka, standing beside him as they began to walk.

Tomioka: "ah- I think I forgot...I'm sorry"

Iguro: "it's alright..."

Iguro said while he slowly and nervously took Tomioka's hand into his and held it. Interlocking his fingers with his own.
.
.
.
.

.
.