Chapter 15: The hard-to-guess curly boy

Начните с самого начала

  Two production tutorials with pictures and texts were instantly added to the system panel.

  [Sweet potato and yam cake: (Applicable to monthly age: 7M+)]

[Ingredients: 40g cooked yam, 40g cooked sweet potato, 40g low-gluten flour, 60g formula milk]

  Wen Yuduo read the steps silently, quickly put the yams and sweet potatoes into the steamer to steam them, and prepared the ingredients according to grams.

  [Blend all ingredients with a food mixer for three minutes. ]

  After the whipping was completed, Wen Yuduo opened the food supplement machine to reveal the delicate paste inside. The corners of her lips were slightly raised, and the light golden paste was very beautiful. It had the texture of yogurt when gently pulled.

  [Put it into a piping bag, squeeze it into the mold, and steam it in a steamer for 20 minutes. ]

  Wen Yuduo specially bought exquisite cherry blossom molds and cat claw molds. She squeezed the light golden paste into them with great interest, covered the molds, and put them into the steamer.

  Yay, done!

  Wen Yuduo wiped the sweat from his forehead and prepared to continue making broccoli beef strips.

  [Broccoli beef strips (eggless version): (Applicable month age: 7M+)]

  ...

  Wen Yuduo followed the system information step by step to cook the ingredients in his hands, making them raw once and cooked twice. Although there are many styles and variations of finger food, the process of making them is still very similar.

  Beat the beef, broccoli and potatoes with a food processor until evenly mixed and put them into a piping bag.

  Wen Yuduo took out a ceramic non-stick pan specially used for making complementary food and slowly fried the thin strips of beef over a slow fire. Watching the beef strips gradually change color in the frying pan, Wen Yuduo's face lit up and she felt a great sense of accomplishment.

  Aunt Jiang and Lao Zhao both exchanged unexpected looks. They didn't expect that this wealthy lady was not inferior in the kitchen and was very skilled in her skills.

  Zhou Zhiyue, who had just come downstairs, was originally going to have breakfast, but paused when he passed the kitchen door. He made a silent gesture to the chef, glanced at Wen Yuduo with his clear and cold eyes, and paused at the door for a while.

  Wen Yuduo stood in front of the stove in a cartoon apron and worked carefully. The bright sunshine gave the girl a golden rim all over her body.

  The fluffy ponytail hangs high on the back of the head, two strands of hair on the sides of the cheeks, a small and straight bridge of the nose, fair and translucent skin, and a light pink color on the cheeks, like a newly ripe peach.

  She was wearing headphones, humming softly while playing with a small pot, and seemed to be in a good mood.

  Wen Yuduo didn't expect that her first attempt at finger food would actually be a success!

  The surface of the broccoli beef strips has a light golden color, and the roots are clearly defined. They are neither thick nor thin, just enough for Zhou Shaoyu's little hands to grasp. The sweet potato and yam cake is even more beautiful, the light golden cherry blossoms, cat paws, donuts... everything is so cute.

  The system was pleased and said: "It was successful because you followed the recipe every step of the way and made it carefully. If the ingredients are not mixed in the right proportions or the mixing is not sufficient, the molding will fail."