Chapter 13: The squeamish curly boy

Start from the beginning

  Wen Yuduo had no choice but to pick up Zhou Shaoyu. The little dumpling had become more and more round recently, gained a lot of weight, and felt a little heavy in his hands.

  Zhou Shaoyu felt happy instantly after being picked up. He liked his mother's arms. Not only were they warm, but they also had a wide field of vision. He could see scenery that he could not usually see.

  Wen Yuduo was paying with her credit card when a female voice suddenly came from behind her. "Mrs. Zhou?"

  Wen Tuduo turned around, surprised and surprised, and saw the little girl Fang Ruoxi holding hands with her mother. Both mother and daughter were wearing smoky pink parent-child dresses, as beautiful as a landscape.

  Wen Yuduo smiled and greeted: "Mrs. Fang, what a coincidence. Hello Xixi."

  Since adding WeChat to Fang Ruoxi's mother more than a month ago, the two haven't talked much. Because Fang Ruoxi goes to kindergarten from Monday to Friday, and also has interest classes on weekends, there is naturally no time to make an appointment to play together.

  Xixi wore two small braids today and a big pink bow hair accessory on her head. She said hello to the person opposite her loudly and politely: "Hello, aunt! Hello, brother!"

  "Xixi is such a polite and good girl." Wen Yuduo handed Fang Ruoxi a pack of steamed buns just bought as children's snacks, and said with a crooked smile, "Want to eat?"

  Fang Ruoxi's eyes lit up and he took it with both hands, "Yes! Thank you, aunt!"

  Zhou Shaoyu was unhappy. He vaguely understood that the bag of snacks was given to him by his mother.

  His things belong to him and must not be shared with anyone!

  Zhou Shaoyu arched his body and slapped his little fleshy hands in the direction of Fang Ruoxi. He grinned fiercely at the little girl, trying to snatch back his little steamed bun, "Aw...ow!"

  "No!" Fang Ruoxi was not to be outdone. This was a gift from the beautiful aunt. What she gave to her belongs to her!

  She held the bun tightly to her chest and stared at Zhou Shaoyu with her lips curled up.

  Zhou Shaoyu couldn't get it, so he cried "Wow" and turned red with anger.

  The two children had only met for less than five minutes, and the scene became chaotic. People coming and going couldn't help but look at him in condemnation. Apparently they felt that the little kid was too annoying and noisy, which affected their shopping mood and the appearance of the city.

  Wen Yuduo's face was burning as she tried to communicate: "Xiaoyu, we have many other snacks, and the shopping cart is full. Why don't you give this little steamed bun to sister first, and mom will buy it for you later."

  Besides, Zhou Shaoyu didn't like eating this little steamed bun at all. I bought it for him before, but he threw it to the ground in disgust. Wen Yuduo picked it up today because he saw there was a discount.

  Zhou Shaoyu didn't understand, but he didn't accept it. His legs fluttered and he screamed loudly at Fang Ruoxi.

  In the end, Xixi's mother didn't know what she said in her ear. Fang Ruoxi figured it out quickly. She walked up to Zhou Shaoyu and opened the steamed bun bag, "Brother, why don't we share it together."

  She stuffed two small steamed buns into Zhou Shaoyu's hand and said generously: "Brother, eat quickly."

  Zhou Shaoyu was bribed instantly and completely forgot about the unpleasantness that happened a moment ago. He picked up the round bun and put it in his mouth.