XXII

17 minutes

"Sorry, are you using this chair?" A stranger asked. "Yeah it's for my boyfriend." Celine Marie replied.

38 minutes

Celine Marie looked around. Still no sign of Walker.

43 minutes

"You don't need this chair, do you Celine Marie?" A classmate of hers asked, beginning to pull the chair away. "I do. Walker is on his way, he's just running a little behind" Celine Marie said. "Is he?" her classmate asked. Celine nodded.

57 minutes

"Is anybody using this chair?" A man asked. "Yes. My boyfriend, he's coming." Celine Marie said.

1 hour.

Celine Marie decided it was no use in waiting any longer. Just as she was about to gather her things, Walker walked in. "I am so sorry, Celine. Coach made us run the bleachers until everyone practically puked." Walker said.

"Well you could've let me know." Celine Marie said. "I would've but he has that rule, No texting during practice or else you don't start. I need to play every single game so it's kind of..." Walker trailed off when he saw the look on his girlfriends face. "I am really sorry. I should have came up with a better plan that didn't leave you hanging." Walker said.

"Yeah, you should've." Celine Marie said in a teasing manner. Walker smirked at her. "Let's get outta here," Walker said. "What?" Celine Marie said confused. "Call your dad. Tell him you're going to be home late." Walker said. "Where are we going?" She asked. "I'm taking you out," He said.

💌💌💌💌

Walker took them to the fair. They rode on the rollercoasters, bumper cars, ferris wheel, and so much more. Walker won Celine Marie a snow globe at one of the games.

Walker parked in front of Celine Marie's house. "Thank you for tonight Walker, even if you were a little late," Celine Marie grinned. "I'd do it for you any day, love," Walker said. Celine blushed.

"I love you Walker," Celine Marie said. "I love you more," Walker replied. The two leaned in for a kiss. The kiss was longer than anticipated, it was nice. "Good night" Celine Marie said once they pulled away. "Good night, Celine." Walker said. She went inside at went into her room.

It's a funny thing, this relationship stuff. One moment, things are upside down, but then, like magic, there's glitter everywhere. And once it all settles, you're right back in the fairy tale again.

💌💌💌💌

Celine Marie woke up peacefully, with the birds chirping and such. She went downstairs to eat breakfast, honey nut cheerios. "Outdoorsy, morning person, consistently has good shoe choices." Aaliyah said, looking out of the window. "What are you talking about?" Celine Marie asked. "Ms. Donovan. I think they should date." Aliah said gesturing to the neighbor and her father.

Ms. Donovan was a nice lady who was about the same age as Rodrigo, maybe younger. She had chestnut hair and light skin, but not pale. Her full name was Nora Donovan. It didn't help Aliah's imagination that Ms. Donovan was single.

"She's divorced you know. Happened last year," Aliah said. "Right. Because dad, who hasn't dated in years, is suddenly gonna start dating our neighbor." Celine Marie said, "Sounds a bit delusional Aliah."

"You also thought I was delusional when I suggested you date Walker. And um, how did that one work out? They just need a little shove." Aliah said. "Aliah. Leave dad and Ms. Donovan alone. Okay? I mean it." Celine Marie said.

"She cut down her hedges, Celine Marie. That is a metaphor!" Aliah said. Right as her sentence ended, the front door opened.

"Are you sure? I can just keep Cody outside." A female voice said, referring to her golden retriever. It was Ms. Donovan. "Can I get him anything? A rack of ribs?" Rodrigo said. "Yes," Nora laughed. "I'll get that number," Rodrigo said walking to the kitchen.

"Hi," Nora said cheerfully to the two girls who were sitting on the couch. The said hi back in unison. "Nice to see you Ms. Donovan." Celine Marie said. "Okay. I got Bobby's contact info. Can I text it?" Rodrigo said. "Yeah, why don't I just put my number in your phone?" Nora said.

The sisters looked at each other. "Yeah sure. This guys got a master green thumb. He gave me some tips on hollyhocks" Rodrigo said. "Hollyhocks are my favorite." Nora said. "Really?"
"Yeah." The woman replied. "I find them more rewarding than boring azaleas" Rodrigo said. "Exactly," Nora giggled, "Alright. I should probably go."

"It's nice to see you, Ms. Donovan," Celine Marie said. "Oh, call me Nora, please." Nora said, "Come one, Come on!" Nora said to her dog as the walked out. "Well I'll walk you out." Rodrigo said. Nora smiled at him.

Aliah squealed as the door shut. "They're gonna be in love by Valentine's day!" Aliah said. "How could you possibly get that from a conversation about gardening?" Celine Marie questioned. "Because dad is not a dog person!" Aliah said.

Nora is going to be portrayed by Elizabeth Olsen
Not edited

Nora is going to be portrayed by Elizabeth Olsen Not edited