IV

At lunch in the cafeteria stood Celine Marie, very awkwardly might I add. Usually she ate lunch with Jessie, but since she was currently in Scotland, she obviously could not do that. Celine Marie glanced around the room and a certain couple caught her eye. Jenny and Walker, they were laughing. Celine wanted to know what they were laughing about. Celine Marie felt a weird feeling in her stomach, something she's never felt before.

She looked away, rolling her eyes before texting Ali.

Celine Marie
Ali where are you???

The lonely girl put her phone against her chest and waited for a response. She felt a buzz and looked at her phone to see the reply

Ali
Had a subway craving
Sorry forgot to let you know

Celine Marie decided to just leave the crowded room and went to the library. As she sat down, she layed out her food on the table. Rather loudly. Everyone in the room looked at her like she was crazy. She opened a bag of chips and as soon as she but down on it, everyone turned to stare at her. Celine Marie paused and saw a girl point to the picture frame on the wall, it read 'Soft foods only'
Celine Marie just packed up her things and left the library and went out to the bleachers.

She saw Caleb already sitting there and Caleb quickly noticed her as well. "Uh is this seat taken?" Celine Marie asked, pointing to the one beside him. "Uh no go ahead," Caleb said, gesturing for her to take a seat.

As soon as the girl sat down, Caleb started, "I uh.. I gotta ask, did jessie tell you she was gonna do it?" referring to the break up, "Because I just figured you guys talk about everything, right? So.." He said trailing off.

Celine Marie shook her head, "She didn't tell me about this," she said. Caleb nodded and looked down before asking, "Well we're still cool, right?" Celine Marie smiled at his words, "We can still talk, and ya know, kick it?" he finished.

"Ugh! Do not say kick it," Celine Marie giggled, "Yes we are cool."
"Good," Caleb said, smiling at her. Celine Marie opened her bag of carrots and offered some to Caleb, to which he accepted.

Now Celine Marie knows what you all may be thinking, but the two really were cool. However she felt about Caleb, she'd never do that to Jessie.

💌💌💌💌

"The middle school cafeteria is sooo ginormous!" Aliah said as the two sisters walked to the car. "Allison wanted to sit next to me at lunch but so did brianna and so did Katy! So I ended rotating so everyone had a chance to sit next to me, you know?" Aliah said.

"Yeah! I can totally relate," Celine Marie said as she got into the drivers side and Aliah got into the passengers seat. As Celine Marie was backing out of her parking space, she almost hit Walker. Celine Marie shut her eyes and shook it her head as Walker came up to her window and knocked on it.

Celine Marie awkwardly rolled her window down. "Hi," Walker said. "Hi," Celine Marie said dreadfully. "How ya doin?" Walker said, his arm resting on the car as he leaned down to talk to the girl. "Good," Celine Marie said. "Uh usually people check behind them before they reverse, ya know to avoid killing others... It's a thing we do," Walker said.

"Uh, yeah, well, i'm just not completely comfortable with using my mirrors yet, so.." Celine Marie said. "Yeah, clearly," Walker started before also saying, "You think you're gonna be able to make it out of the parking lot? Or.." he said trailing off.

"Yeah, we're fine. Really, seriously," Celine Marie said, "Um so you should just... go. Seriously."
"Sure, whatever you say Martínez," Celine Marie internally cringed at the use of her last name. Walker looked at Aliah and said, "Uh you are in charge" before walking away.

Celine Marie awkwardly rolled up her windows. "Who is that" Aliah said with a grin. "That was Walker Scobell," Celine Marie said, obviously not planning on starting the car anytime soon. "What are we waiting for?" Aliah asked. "For the rest of the cars to leave." Celine Marie said.

Double post bc I was in the mood😜