XIII

"I'm sorry, I know you don't want to hear about Walker stuff. I guess I needed to talk to someone who might understand." Celine Marie said. Her and Caleb were talking in the empty halls of the school. "I just feel like the more use to him I get, the more it's gonna hurt when he inevitably gets back with Jenny, and I'm so mad at myself because I should've seen this coming." Celine Marie said.

"I don't know what to tell you. That sucks. I'm sorry." Caleb said. The school bell rang and Walker made his way to the two. "Celine Marie!" Walker said. "Want me to wait?" Caleb asked. "You'd better not," Celine Marie said, walking towards the blond boy. "I'll see you later," Caleb said.

"What do you think people are gonna say when they see my girlfriend cozying up to Caleb Wright?" Walker said, pulling her to an empty hallway. "What do you think people are gonna say when they hear you're practically begging to get back with Jenny on the bleachers?" Celine Marie said.

"So you're spying on me now?" Walker scoffed. "Not intentionally." Celine Marie said. "Okay, so I was talking to Jenny. So what? You don't even post about us on your instagram" Walker said. "Yeah because I don't want my sisters to see." Celine Marie said. "Yeah like Aliah's gonna care." Walker said. "I'm not talking about Aliah, I'm talking about Jessie." Celine Marie said.

"Look, Walker... I don't think either of us thought this was going to go on for this long. But Caleb and I are cool, Jenny's officially jealous. I think we need to call it." Celine Marie said.

"I can't believe you're trying to break up with me before the ski trip. That's in the contract!" Walker said. "Only if we were still together." Celine Marie said. "We are still together. You're just trying to pull out because you're scared." Walker said. "What do I have to be scared about?" Celine Marie asked. "You tell me, Celine." Walker said. Just then, the late bell rang.

How would you tell your fake boyfriend you can't go skiing with him because you're starting to have real feelings? You can't. So you pivot.

"I'll go if Ali goes." Celine Marie reasoned.

💌💌💌💌

"I'm not denying your right to put food on the table for your family. I just think it's odd that a man would want to become a gynecologist. Like when you were in college, you thought, I'd really love to look at vaginas all day." Ali said. She was sitting on the kitchen counter talking to Rodrigo. "Gonna leave the kitchen now Alexandra," Rodrigo said.

"Hi guys!" Celine Marie said, entering the house with Leah. Rodrigo and Ali greeted her. "So what's up?" Celine Marie said to Ali after Rodrigo left the room. "Why's your boyfriend harassing me about coming on the ski trip? You know I don't do school functions." Ali asked.

"Yes, and that is why I told him I would go if you would knowing you wouldn't." Celine Marie said. The three girls plopped onto the couch. "Celine that is smart but you have to go!" Leah said. "I agree! Jenny is definitely gonna make a move on Walker if you stay home." Ali said. 

"So let her," Celine Marie shrugged, "I'm sick of having her little snake eyes on me all the time."
"Dude, no!" Leah said. "Jenny always gets what she wants, and it's bullshit!" Ali said. "You get to have Walker," Leah said. "I'll make sure of that. I'm coming on that trip." Ali said.

"I'm really tired of you using me to get back at Jenny." Celine Marie said. "It's not just that. Since you've been with Walker, well I don't know CM. I've never seen you so happy." Ali said.

"Honey, your friends are right." Rodrigo said. The trio turned to see Rodrigo sitting on the stairs. "I'm sorry, I wasn't eavesdropping. But I haven't seen you have so much fun, going to parties and making new friends. You made your old man very happy." Rodrigo said, walking away for real this time.

"Aw, that was sweet," Leah said. "Yeah it was," Ali said. The girls started giggling.

Shorter chapter then usual but it's good☺️
Not edited

Shorter chapter then usual but it's good☺️Not edited