IX

"I don't know Walker, I.." Celine Marie said as the two walked up the stairs to the entrance of the party. "Nope! We're going. It's in the contract." Walker said cutting her off. "What are you doing?" Walker said as she stopped in front of the entrance to fix her ponytail. "Give me this." Walker said as he slid off the scrunchie.

Celine Marie tried reaching for it but Walker put it around his wrist. "Give me that," Celine Marie said. "I'm keeping it, I like your hair down," Walker said.

"You look pretty. I'll prove it to you." Walker said, taking out his phone to take a photo of the girl in front of him. "See?" Walker said, showing her the photo. "Fine. But you can't lose it, okay? That's my favorite scrunchie." Celine Marie said. "Deal. Give me your phone." Walker said.

"Why?" Celine Marie asked. "Would you trust me?" Walker said. Celine Marie handed him her phone and Walker took a selfie of himself."Make this your new wallpaper," Walker said, handing back her phone.

"What's your new wallpaper?" Celine Marie asked. "C'mon you know I already got it," Walker said as he showed her his phone, his new wallpaper being the photo he just took of her. "C'mon," Walker said, wrapping his arm around the girls shoulder as they walked in.

Walker greeted almost everyone as they walked in. "Walk!" his friend, Aryan, said as they walked by. Aryan made his shot at beer pong. They hollered as he did. "You know I never miss!" Aryan said as they dapped each other up.

"I'm gonna get you a drink." Walker said to Celine Marie, "You want some?" he asked Aryan. "Cool, yeah." Aryan said. "Celine Marie! Come sit with us!" Miranda, Jenny's friend, called out. Celine Marie scrunched up her face and made her way over.

She awkwardly sat down. "So, what's up with you and Scobell?" Miranda said. Jenny, who was sat directly beside Miranda, said, "Oh no, don't push her. She's shy"

"What do you want to know?" Celine Marie asked Miranda, ignoring Jenny. "Everything. When. How." Miranda said. "Im gonna get a refill." Jenny interuppted, getting up to leave. "Sorry what were we talking about?" Celine Marie asked, suddenly not feeling in the mood to talk about it. Miranda just shook her head and got up to leave, following behind Jenny.

"Whats up, babe?" Walker said as he handed the girl a drink and sat down beside her. "Hi," Celine Marie said, "Why is this so Vinegary?" she asked. "It's kombucha," Walker said,"let's take a selfie," Celine Marie pecked his cheek for the picture.

Walker had gone off to the bathroom, leaving Celine Marie wandering around the party. "Boo!" someone said, jumpscaring Celine Marie. "Hey!" that someone was James Scott. "Hey, I didn't know you came," Celine Marie said.

"Well, here I am. So you're here with Scobell huh? Guess those letters worked." James said. "Yeah, but, you gotta keep it a secret." Celine Marie said. "Your secret is safe with me,"

Jenny had seen Walker go to the bathroom so she followed him and waited for him to be done. When she heard the sound of running water, she walked in to the bathroom. "Woah! hey occupied," Walker said, washing his hands as she walked in. "Celine Marie Marinez, really?" Jenny said, walking closer to Walker. "Why do you care?" Walker said. "Aw, this is so cute! is this hers?" Jenny said pointing to the scrunchie around Walkers wrist.

She practically ripped it off of Walker and tied her hair in a side ponytail using Celine Marie's scrunchie. "How do I look?" Jenny said. "You look good Jenny. You always look good." Walker said, "Come on. Give it back."
"No, I'm gonna keep it for a while, kay?" Jenny said, "Don't worry, I won't tell."

"Go, on. Try it." Celine Marie told James. James had seen her Kombucha and wanted to try it but was a little scared. "Not gonna lie to you, that sounds nasty." James said. "Bottoms up," Celine Marie said. "Hey, wanna get out of here and grab some food?" Walker said walking up to them. James gagged after drinking the drink. Celine Marie looked at James, "Go ahead, I'll be fine." James said. "See you later," Celine Marie said.

I updated the cast list. Again.
Just to clarify, Walker was done in the restroom when Jenny walked in.