VII

Celine Marie was lying on the floor in her room, thinking. Thinking about Walkers idea. The girl sighed as she looked at her phone, missed calls from Caleb.

The next day at school at Walkers lacrosse practise, Celine Marie marched onto the field to have a word with said boy. "Hey! Scobell," Celine Marie said, waving at the boy. "What?" Walker asked as he walked towards her, taking off his helmet. "Lets do this," Celine Marie said, referring to his plan. Walker smirked. He looked around for a second before grabbing the girls waist and kissing her. Once they pulled away, Celine Marie looked around to find Walkers whole team staring at them. She looked back at the boy in front of her. "I gotta go to math," Celine Marie said walking away, with a blush coating her cheeks.

They met at lunch to discuss the plan. "So, first things first, we need to have a contract so we're on the same page about the rules," Celine Marie said. "You got rules? Come on, you really know how to zap the fun out of a situation." Walker said. "Well, it's important to know where you stand on certain issues." the girl said. "Yeah? like what?" Walker asked. "For example, I don't want you to kiss me anymore." Celine Marie said. Sure she liked kissing him, like really liked kissing him, but she didn't to kiss someone who she wasn't really dating. "Are you crazy? Who's gonna believe we're in a relationship if i'm not allowed to kiss you?" Walker asked. "You may be the James Dean of this kind of stuff, but I've never had a boyfriend before." Celine Marie admitted. "You have the references of an 80 year old woman" Walker said, "Why does that matter anyway?"

"It matters because I don't want all my firsts to be fake." Celine Marie said, "If I'm gonna be making out with someone, I'm gonna do it for real."
"Okay but, you kissed me first," Walker said. "This is non-negotiable," Celine Marie said. "Fine" Walker said. "Stop groaning," Celine Marie said. "But how will I survive without your kisses?" Walker said sarcastically, "Anyway, we need to figure something out because people are gonna get suspicious if I'm not allowed to touch you."

"Okay, you have a point. How about this? You can put your hand in my back pocket." Celine Marie said. "Hand in your back pocket? What is that?" Walker asked. "Sixteen Candles? It's the opening image. It's a couples thing." Celine Marie said. "Yeah maybe in the 70s." Walker said. "Sixteen Candles was the 80s. John Hughes?" Celine Marie said as Walker shrugged, "Nothing?" Walker shook his head. "Okay. Two more rules. You have to watch Sixteen Candles with me because it's classic, and we can never tell anyone that this relationship is fake, because it would be too humiliating for both of us." Celine Marie said. "Duh, first rule of Fight Club." Walker said. "What?" Celine Marie said. "Are you serious? You've never seen Fight Club? Oh my gosh! Okay, write it down." Walker said, pointing to her notebook. "After we watch the candles movie, we are watching Fight Club."

"Okay. So Fight Club, Sixteen Candles, No snitching. Anything else?" Celine Marie said, reciting the rules. "I could, I could write you notes, everyday." Walker said. "You'd do that?" Celine Marie said with a smile."Sure," Walker said, "Jenny was always on me to write her some, but I never did. So if I start sending them to you, she'll be pissed. It'll be good."

"How romantic." Celine Marie said. She felt a little disappointed about the reason for the notes, but it's all a part of the plan, right? "Also, you have to come with me to my lacrosse games and parties." Walker said. "Then you have to pick up my sister and I and drive us to school." Celine Marie said. "Okay, but you're coming with me on the ski trip." Walker said, grabbing her notebook and writing down 'SKI TRIP' in bold letters.

"Thats like, three months away from now. Ya still think we're gonna be doing this by then?" Celine Marie asked. "Lets call it a contingency. No one in their right mind is gonna let their boyfriend go on that trip without them, so if we are still doing this by the time it comes around, you have to go with me." Walker said.

Celine Marie was certain that by the time that trip comes around, her and Walker will be ancient history, and that is the only reason she said... "Okay, deal"  holding her hand out to shake his as to seal the deal.

Sorry for not posting lately <333