XIV

Soon enough, it was time for the ski trip. And Celine Marie was not ready.

"Thanks dad. I'll see you in a couple days." Celine Marie said. She unbuckled her seatbelt and was about to open the door. "Wait, honey. I'm letting you know now, if you come home and your pregnant, Im never letting you leave the house until your 50." Rodrigo said. "Ugh dad! Let's not. I have to go, bye!" Celine Marie scoffed. She quickly got out and walked over to Ali who was getting out of Leah's car.

"Hey girl! I'm going to miss you guys so much! You guys better call me every night," Leah said. "Obviously," Celine Marie said, hugging the girl. "Duh, we all know Celine Marie is going to have new drama by tomorrow morning, i'll make sure to fill you in," Ali said to Leah, also hugging the girl. "Bye guys!" Leah said. Celine Marie and Ali said their goodbyes and got onto the bus that would be taking them to the ski resort.

Celine Marie got on after Ali and when she did, she saw Walker waving her over. Celine Marie put her head down and tried to walk past him. It did not work. "Hey, hey. Where are you going?" Walker said, gently grabbing her arm. "Um, I think I'm going to go sit with Ali." Celina Marie said. "Ali? Come on look at her. She fell asleep as soon as she sat down." Walker said pointing to the blonde. "Well that's more reason to go sit with her. Don't want her to swallow her tongue or anything," Celine Marie said. She walked away before Walker could say anything.

As soon as Celine Marie sat down, she saw Jenny take the spot next to Walker.

💌💌💌💌

Once they arrived at the ski resort, they made there way inside. "They said "Aryan, make sure that everyone sleeps in their assigned rooms." And I said, overruled, sleep wherever you want!" Aryan said, throwing the room cards all over the table in the lobby of the resort. Everyone reached for their own card.

"Where are the chaperones?" Celine whispered. "See you on the black diamond, Walker?" Jenny said from the balcony. Walker saw the look on Celine Marie's face and declined Jenny's offer.

"Go get your man." Ali said. "Are you kidding? I can't go down the black diamond. I don't even know how to put on the boots." Celine Marie said. "If you're not gonna ski, what are you planning to do all weekend?" Ali asked.

"I came prepared," Celine Marie said as she reached into her backpack, grabbing a book. "Oh no. That is a major backslide for you. James." Ali said as the ginger boy walked over to them. "What's up dude" James said.

"Can you help me convince CM to come ski with us?" Ali asked James as she put her arm on his shoulders. "Yeah right." James chuckled, "You think I'm going skiing? It's cold outside, I don't do cold," He finished.

"What?" Ali said in mock disbelief. "Well I have face masks." Celine Marie said. James quickly stepped away from Ali and sided with Celine Marie.

💌💌💌💌

"So you guys have been faking it this entire time?" James asked. The two were just finishing putting face masks on in Celine Marie's hotel room. It had gotten dark out by the time they were done. "Yes, and you have to promise not to tell anyone, okay? You are the only person I've told. I'm just so confused. I had to let it out." Celine Marie said.

"Why I'm honoured. And don't worry girl, your secret is safe with me." James said. "By the way, I do not care about the genesis of it all, I just know that Walker likes you. I can tell by the way he looks at you." the ginger said. "Okay how does he look at me?" Celine Marie asked.

"Like you're a sexy little Rubik's cube. He can't figure you out, but he's having fun trying." James said. Celine giggled at the metaphor. She sighed and looked down at her hands in her lap. "It doesn't matter, he's still so obsessed with Jenny and I'm just another one of the stupid girls who fell for Scobell. It's embarrassing!" Celine Marie said.

"Look, every guy, you know, gets a bit obsessed with his first... you know...bowchickawowow"James said, "Okay let's look at the facts, shall we? The whole fake relationship was his idea, you came up with a no-kissing rule, and you're the one who keeps trying to break up with him, and you're also currently carb-loading with a gay man while he's probably waiting for you in the hot tub. So I'd say if anyone stupidly fell for someone who doesn't like them back, it's not you. It's Scobell." James said.

"You think he's waiting for me in the hot tub?" Celine Marie asked. "Hell yeah!" James said.

y'all are gonna LOVE the next chapter 🌚🌚😜🤭
Not edited

y'all are gonna LOVE the next chapter 🌚🌚😜🤭Not edited