-137-: Apart for the day (October 2019)

Start from the beginning

The drive was filled with Alexandria humming loudly along to the radio and asking me questions about everything and anything.

When we arrived at the ice cream parlour Emilia jumped out of the car after I unbuckled her car seat and she ran to the door.

"Come daddy!" I nodded and jogged over.

"Come on, lovebug. Let's get a couple tubs and take it back home so we can leave some for Mama later," Alexandria nodded and walked in as I held the door open for her.

"What flavor do you want love? Raspberry Ripple or Strawberry?" I asked between her two favourite flavors.

"Rasbry Ripple please, daddy," I nodded and asked the girl working for two tubs. One of Raspberry Ripple and one of Mint Choc Chip.
———————
Ariana's POV

"Who are we going to see Dyl?" I asked the small boy as I got the car seat out of the car and attached it to the stroller. "Are we going to see Auntie Gemma?" A couple of baby coos left his mouth and I smiled.

I couldn't see any paps around so you didn't place the blanket over the stroller but I had it draped over the tiny newborn. I knew that he needed changed seeing as I smelt him while taking him out of the car. So as soon as I got into the shopping center, I went to the bathroom and changed Dylan before wrapping him back up and placing him in the stroller.

I made my way to Costa where I agreed to meet Gemma. I walked into the coffee shop and ordered my usual Decaf Peppermint Latte and Gemma her usual Vanilla Nut Creme Tea with one sugar. I pushed the stroller over to a table that was pretty secluded and waited until I heard my order being called out before running over to the pick up station, keeping my eye on the stroller before rushing back.

Me: In Costa near the back x

Gemma: Just walking to the entrance. See you in a jiffy x

She was literally the same person as her brother...

"Hello Sexy Mama," she said from the other side of the café and I chuckled standing up to give her a hug, her own bump now protruding.

"Ahh! It's so cute, I want another," I squealed touching her 3 month bump and she laughed.

"Is that a Vanilla-"

"Nut Creme tea with one sugar yes," I finished her sentence and she smiled, eyes lighting up.

"I've been craving one of these like crazy for days, but Nath and I live 10,000 miles from anything," I chuckled and watched her as she took a sip.

"Gosh, it's better than sex," she moaned and I nodded.

"I felt like that with fruit salads and ice cream with olives in it," Gemma's face screwed up, and I nodded. "I hate olives," she burst out laughing. I took a sip of my latte and then I heard the coos from the stroller over the noise of the shopping center.

"Hello my little Stud Muffin, what's wrong baby?" I cooed at the small baby. Dylan's lip began to quiver and I knew that he was hungry seeing as he had been changed just before I came into Costa.

"Could you take him for a second, he needs fed," Gemma nodded taking her nephew into her arms as his shrill cries filled the air. I grabbed my coverup and placed it around my neck before taking pulling down your shirt and unclipping my nursing bra.

I took Dylan from Gemma's arms and placed him under the stripy cover. It took him a couple of seconds but he found his way and latched on. The cries stopping.

"Why don't you just whip your boob out in public?" She asked taking another sip of her tea.

"Because if there's paps or fans anywhere nearby they'll take pictures of my breasts. And people are eating," I chuckle and she shrugged taking another sip.