10

chapter ten; the possibility

mira pov

all day unknown people surround me, and I'm trying to get to know them. Other than that I'm trying to study.

but not now.

Right now I'm in my professor's office lab. I hope he has the answers I'm looking for. He does a lot of research and might recognize my problem as well. He'd be crazy enough to believe me. hopefully.

"Do you know what you're talking about?" he asks, examining my reaction.

I gulp. I nod. I look at somewhere else. It's hard to make someone believe, is it not? well, in a world full of trust issues, my case to be believed is the worst situation ever.

"The possibility of transferring to a new world is low. but the possibility of a world like ours is very high. wouldn't it be hard to believe that only we, living beings like ours, exist in a universe so huge?"

he's busy searching for a book on his bookshelf which looks like a three-store almirah.

"This!" he pulls out a thin book and blows out the dust. he turns the pages until the page he's looking for comes into his vision.

"If you traveled through a wormhole, the case can be less complex than you think..."

There are a lot of things he tells me. But for now, I don't know what to believe.

 But for now, I don't know what to believe