part:18 Forbidden(2)

Baiboon pov:-

Ohh Myy Godd, I had my first kiss with P'khom. I can't believe it. I had feelings for him but I didn't think he shared the same feelings. It was firstly rough, he kissed me perfectly but as it is my first kiss. The way he grabbed my nape and his other hand in my waist. He didn't involve his tongue. It was just perfect. It was magical and exciting. But after this sudden kiss ended, he left me alone in the Terrace. I don't know what happened.
       Is he guilty or is he shy?

I think he's shy. He caressed my face so lovingly. It can't be a guilt. I need to stop overthinking.

Today I got everything, A family which I wished for a long time and also a person who always loves me like Dada does to papa. I can't be happier than that.

  Author pov:-

In the morning, baiboon was happy. He is smiling and entering in the dining table.
Kim also smiled to see his baby smiling.

Kim:- Good morning Boon. Come on eat your breakfast.

Baiboon:- Good morning papa. Where's dada?

Kim:- morning baby, He is coming.

Kamol entered in the dining table.

Kamol:- Morning darling and my boon.

Kim smiled at him and gave him breakfast.

Baiboon:- Good morning dada.

Kamol patted Baiboon's hair and started eating.

After breakfast, baiboon is ready to go to school. He goes towards the parking lot and see other bodyguard there.

Bodyguard:- khun Baiboon, please get in the car. P'khom assigned me to pick and drop you up.

Baiboon is confused as it is shocked. Baiboon don't know suddenly what happened. He and khom are on good terms suddenly what happened?

Baiboon:- Phi..why? Is P'khom busy? He always drives me to school.

Bodyguard:- khun I don't know why. He told me to drive you to school. I think phi having some work with boss.

Baiboon unwillingly nodded his head and sat in the car. He thought Khom was busy in his work so he assigned others. He's trying to convince his mind that everything is fine, but somehow his mind can't believe it.
After his school ended, he's waiting for Khom to pick him up but his face fall when he noticed the bodyguard in the morning came to pick him up.

After some time, he is in the mansion. He saw lop and ruj talking with each other. Baiboon greeted them

Baiboon:- phi.. where is P'khom? I didn't saw him throughout the day.

Lop:- P'khom...he is in korea.

Baiboon:-(shocked) what? Why suddenly?

Lop:- He is going there for business. Baiboon we have to go. We have some work.

Lop and ruj excused themselves. Baiboon don't know what happened. They behave so weird and khom didn't even called or text baiboon.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Flashback:

      Khom's pov-

We can't be with each other. No matter how we love each other but we can't be together. I can't make you happy. You have your future ahead of you. You meet enormous people that you deserve. You Deserve best. But this is one of the fact that I can't see you with someone else who is not me. I feel burning those hands who's touching you other than me. But still we can't be together.

I am going to korea for some business, when I'm back; Please try to forgive me & also forget me. My boon, your P'khom is a coward. He can't be with you

  I love you my boon ❤️

...............💔...................💔.....................

ᕙ⁠[⁠・⁠۝・⁠]⁠ᕗ

Please vote if you like this update. I'll give you a double update if this update crosses 10+ votes and 10+ comments.

One vote won't hurt right then I don't know what's stopping you from doing that.

Author 💜