Part:-6 bashful memory

Khom's pov:-

When I reached school to pick up baiboon, I saw him with a cute boy but not that much cuter than baiboon. That boy's name was ping, I don't think something bad about this boy but still I have to check the boy. After we got into the car I noticed baiboon had something on his mind but he didn't tell me. Sometimes I also think baiboon not very opened up with me. When we reached home, I noticed something off on him, but when he black out I quickly held him. My heartbeat beats very fast when I carried him in bridal style & ran like as fast as I can. When he got into the main house khun kamol and khun Kim also panicked seeing baiboon in this state. After the doctor checked he said baiboon is malnourished and even has bruises on his body. I was really wondering what bad happened to this angle like a boy.

Narrator pov:-

In the evening baiboon woke up, he saw Kim and kamol sat beside him and khom sat in the chair. He wondered what happened to him. He adjusted in the bed to sit up straight then khom and kamol helped him. He looked in their eyes he saw Kim's sorrow eyes, kamol's angry and guilty eyes and khom's wonder and worried eyes. Then he understood what really happened. He thought he hide them well but not anymore, he have to tell them the truth.

Kamol:- Baiboon I want the whole truth that you have been hiding from me. No lies okay..
He said in stern tone that make baiboon gulp. Kim noticed baiboon being scared.

Kim:- kamol this is not your meeting okay. Baiboon don't worry he was just worried about you okay. Don't be afraid of him. We want to know what happened with you okay....can you tell us mm?

Baiboon nodded but less scared because he knows Kim protect him. Baiboon thought about his past and hugged Kim and cried. Kim soothed him and pat on his back. Then baiboon told them all the things that happened with him. Kamol and Kim's eyes are became watery & khom he feel very sorry for baiboon. He knows baiboon is an angel child, never talks back to anyone and understands the meaning of money then why the boy faced bullying. Khom is angry with those who hurts baiboon.

Kamol:- (Sobbing) boon...boon...bear hia is sorry that I.. couldn't protect you when I told you I do but I......

When Baiboon saw his hia crying and say sorry he immediately hugged him

Baiboon:- (sob) no no hia... it's not your fault. I couldn't tell you because I don't want to worry about me because I won't worth it.

Kamol:- I told you baiboon you are my family, you are my brother. If something happens with you, I couldn't forgive myself; because I love you so much. Please forgive your hia.

Baiboon couldn't resist himself he bear hugged kamol and told him that he forgive him. Kim also joined them. Khom looked at them with a smile. Kamol and Kim  shower him with kisses in the whole face. Baiboon giggles. Khom looked at him with loving eyes. After this kamol and Kim went to their room to give baiboon some rest. Then khom went to baiboon.

Khom:- Baiboon.... can you tell me their name, phi want to give them a lesson.

Baiboon:- Phi khom please I don't want to remember that. Please don't do this I don't like this at all.

Khom:- (sigh) okay but this time is the last time. If someone makes you uncomfortable or cry or bully or whatever it is you have to tell me okay.

Baiboon:-◕⁠‿⁠◕ okay phi. Phi.....can I ask you something?

Khom:- hmm ask away.

Baiboon:- Can baiboon hug phi khom naaa? (Pleading eyes)

Khom:- ahhh....(sigh) okay baiboon can.

When he finally have the permission, he didn't waste any time. He bear hugged khom and nuzzle in khom's neck.khom also hugged him tightly not to make a space.

  Khom pov:-

When baiboon ask that can he hug me, I want to restrain but when he give his puppy eyes I can't say no to him. When he hugged me I feel like the world stopped. He nuzzle in my neck so I also give him a tight hug and not to make enough space. I want baiboon to always in my arms. His baby powder scent makes my lower half tingling sensation. I don't know baiboon why I'm always strong yet weak towards you.

    Baiboon pov:-

I can't control myself and I told them my past. I thought they will be angry with me but when hia apologise I hugged him. This is not his fault but still he apologized. Phi Kim also hugged me. They both squish me and kiss my whole face. I am really lucky atleast they love me and never leave me. They are both gone now phi khom came near me.

Khom:- Baiboon.... can you tell me their name, phi wants to give them a lesson.

I know why he asked me he want to beat them. But I don't want that. They are big boys but not as phi khom.

Baiboon:- Phi khom please I don't want to remember that. Please don't do this I don't like this at all.

I pleaded him with my puppy eyes, no one can't resist that.

Khom:- (sigh) okay but this time is the last time. If someone makes you uncomfortable or cry or bully or whatever it is you have to tell me okay.

When he told me that I feel now I also have another protector who protects me beside hia and phi kamol.

So I asked him if he could hug me and he said yes. I got the green light and I couldn't waste any time to hugging him. I bear hugged him and he also gave me a tight hug. I nuzzle on his neck. His scent makes me calm and happy. Suddenly all my self insicurity gone and I feel fresh and happy.

  ᕙ⁠[⁠・⁠۝・⁠]⁠ᕗ

If you like this update please like and comment. If you find any mistakes I apologise for that.

:) Author 💜