part:-9 someone's coziness & someone's jealousy

Narrator pov-

It's been two days since Teh stayed with baiboon. Nowadays baiboon is always smiling and hanging out with Teh. Teh is also very happy to see Baiboon's smile. Kim, kamol and everyone is happy seeing Baiboon happy except khom. Khom nowadays feeling annoyed about Baiboon's daily hangouts with teh. He was feeling jealous and when teh calls him baby boy his anger always rises. But this annoyed feeling noticed by someone. But he didn't said anything to khom. Because he knows khom denied the fact.
In the morning, baiboon and teh are getting ready for school and university. Khom are waiting for them because kamol told him to pick and drop teh also. So he wait for them. After sometime passed, baiboon and teh are coming towards him smiling and talking something to each other. Baiboon greeted khom by a good morning but khom just nodded, he didn't even see him. That makes baiboon confused but he just shrugged off think about khom's work stress. Baiboon and teh quitely sat on the car and khom called lop to drop them, that saddened baiboon.

Baiboon:- phi khom...are you not drop us ?

Khom:- No. Phi is busy with something urgent that's why I called lop he safely drop you both.

Baiboon:- phi.....are you gonna pick up us?(with a hope in his voice)

Khom:- I don't think so. I am busy with something so I'm not sure when I'll be free.

Teh:-it's okay phi. You do your work it's fine. Baiboon come on.

Baiboon felt hurt by khom's behaviour. They are both doing fine but what's with these days, he felt ignored by khom. He just nodded and went for school.

        In the school

Baiboon just sitting in class and think about khom not listening to the teacher. Ping noticed something off with baiboon. After the bell rang, ping asked baiboon.

Ping:- baiboon what happened? Why are you not paying attention to the class. Are you sick..... wait I'm calling the teacher...

Baiboon:- No no ping I'm okay. I'm not sick. I'm just thinking something nothing serious. Relax.

Ping:- are you sure? Is everything fine in your house?

Baiboon:- yes ping. Everything is fine okay.

He just sighed and hope everything's fine. In the recess baiboon didn't feel like eating but ping's uncounted nagging make him eat something. He just hope khom would pick him up. After the school ended he saw the car he immediately thought khom picking him up but his smile dropped when he saw lop.

Lop:- baiboon come on. let's go.

Baiboon just nodded with hurt. Lop noticed this in baiboon and also in khom. When he told him that he's not gonna pick and drop him. But he didn't say anything and dropped him at the mansion because teh called lop that he was going to be late because he had some important classes.

                In the mansion

Baiboon going to his room and sat on the beds edge. He started crying because of khom's ignorance. His heart is in pain. He felt a burden for khom because of the insecurity of himself. That night he cried his heart out. His eyes are swollen for crying and dried tears are rested on his cheeks. His nose became red but he still didn't stop.

   Baiboon pov-

Since Last two days I became a happy and bubbly person. Phi teh is like my another older brother who protects me from the bullies in korea. When he called me and said that he's going to Thailand. I love him like an older brother and my guardian angel. He shares me his failed attempts to propose someone. I laughed at him when he became a puppy infront of his crush. He told me how good looking, cute and sexy but sassy his crush is. I listened him and thought of my phi khom. I am going with phi teh and phi khom because phi teh wants to shopping. When phi teh is around, phi khom always ignored me. I don't feel happy that he's ignoring me but I didn't said anyone because I feel like it's some sort of work stress. But when today he said he's not gonna drop us. I don't feel comfortable when he ignores me. I also asked him if he was gonna pick us up but he said he had something important so he's not gonna pick us up. I felt hurt. In the whole school time I'm thinking about phi khom not listening to the classes. Ping also asked me if something happened but I said I'm okay it's nothing important but my heart was screaming. After school, I was wait for phi khom and when I saw the car I immediately smiled and hoped that phi khom came to pick me but my smile and my thoughts that shattered when I see phi lop to get out of the car. Is phi khom that busy that he had no time for me. But it's okay who am I to him? I'm not that important to him. I just sat in the car and went to home. When I'm in home I called grandma nee that I'm not gonna have dinner because I eat a little bit extra and I'm feeling tired so I'm just going to sleep. I know I'm lying but I didn't had any appetite so I just lied to her. But she still pestering me to have dinner a little but I just denied her and going to my room. Lucky that hia and phi Kim are not in home, they would gone to see phi Kim's family. Also phi teh is not coming home today because he had some important classes and work for his studies. So in the end I'm in room alone sitting in my bed's edge. I cried my heart out and thought about phi khom. Why he ignored me....why he don't love me...am I that unlovable that no one loves me beside hia and phi Kim. My father also hate me whyy am I really unlucky?? I don't know when sleep took over me.

   Khom's pov-

After baiboon's arrival, my heart always feel very comfortable around him. I'm not that open up to anyone whom I recently met. But in Baiboon's case I'm always happy towards him. He told me his all day incidents and I listened him. My heartbeats always increased when I'm with him. I'm always thought about him that he's really strong after what happened to him still he smiled. He didn't know his smile brightened my day and make my stress gone. But after that teh coming, baiboon always smiling towards him and I get jealous. It's not that I like him or love him but I can't see him with someone else having fun and smiling and laughing. My heart felt uncomfortable seeing him with someone else. Then I think about my position and his position. He is my boss's brother that means he's also my boss and I'm just an employee. I don't have any right to feel jealous. So I just distance with him. In the morning when I saw him with that boy my anger and irritation increased. Baiboon greeted me good morning and I just simply nodded not looking him. I felt hurt by doing this but it's good for him. I called ai lop to pick and drop them because I couldn't. I had "something important". When I said that baiboon became sad and asking me that if I'm going to pick him up but I denied. Then after they are gone I'm going to the office to work but I couldn't because I'm thought about baiboon. I can't concentrate so I called ai lop.

  In OTP:-

Khom:- hello ai lop are you safely drop them?

Lop:- yes phi I did but....

Khom:- what happened? is boon okay? Tell me lop.(worried tone)

Lop:- no phi he's not sick but he's not okay. He didn't say anything through the ride and you saw his face when you said that you can't pick and drop him, his smile dropped. His eyes saddened.

Khom:- you also pick him up safe and sound okay. (Guilty tone) I'm hanging up.
          .............cut the call..............

My heart also shattered to know baiboon is sad but it's for his own good and also for mine. I murmured & kept myself busy by doing work. I completed my work and no one at the office. I looked at the clock and saw it was 1p.m. I'm leaving the office. When i came to the mansion I looked at main house and looked at window of Baiboon's room. It's dark and looks like baiboon is sleeping. I'm going to my room to get rest but my heart still feels saddened to know baiboon was hurt. I kept tossing and turning on the bed but can't sleep. When I closed my eyes I saw baiboon's hurt face. after that million times of tossing and turning finally sleep consumed me.

  ᕙ⁠[⁠・⁠۝・⁠]⁠ᕗ

What you think are they gonna make up and this miscommunication is still going on? Let's see what happened in their life.

Are you guys really enjoyed this or are feeling bored by this. Please let me know in the comments. If you like this part please like and comment and please follow me.

:) Author 💜