Part:- 11 misunderstanding(2)

Hey lovies(readers), Sorry  I have been stressed out lately nowadays that's why I can't update but now I am free so I'll give you updates as soon as possible. Please bear with this unprofessional author 💌🫰

                     Love you lovies🌷✨
    ...........................................................

  Narrator pov-

In the previous part mhai confessed to khom & baiboon saw it. Baiboon felt rejected and he ignored khom and talked like a stranger to him but it made his heart clenched but still he did it. In school, he didn't talk to anyone, his mind just repeated all the things. After school finished, he saw khom get out of the car. He didn't talk to him nor smile. He silently get into the car and closed it.he closed his eyes. He didn't talk to him after sometime passed and finally khom decided to break the silence and stop the car at a park. Baiboon jerked up seeing khom get out of the car and also open Baiboon's door. Baiboon confusingly looked at khom.

Baiboon:- What are you doing khun khom? Why are we here?

Khom:- Baiboon I want to talk to you something.

Baiboon:- I don't want to talk to you. I am tired.

Khom:- please boon....I want to tell you about something please.

   Baiboon pov-

The whole day I didn't like to talk to someone. My heart was s hurt. Why no one loved me; am I really that bad. The whole day my mind was filled with this. After school, ph... khun khom picked me from school. My heart always clenches when I call him khun khom. When he picks me, I silently sat down in the car and closed my eyes to prevent the tears. Why am I not getting loved? WHY..........
After sometime, the car stopped and I looked that it's still not the mansion. I looked confusingly. He told me that he wanted to talk to me but I don't have the guts to talk to him. So I just denied him but after he called me boon.........................
My whole world just stopped when he called me boon my heart feeling something warmth. I hesitantly nodded my head and get out of the car. I gulped thinking he told me about the morning thing that he love mhai but..........

   Narrator pov-

*The morning that happened*

Khom is waiting for baiboon to drop him school. He know baiboon is sad nowadays. He can't pick and drop him to school. That's why he decided that he never missed baiboon pick and drop him to school. He thinks of baiboon with a smile on his face. The guards around khom stare at him. Because khom always give everyone a emotionless face but today he's smiling. That's something very weird for them. After that mhai came to khom and said something unexpected that he knew someday happened.

Mhai:- Phi khom... can I talk to you for something?

Khom:- what mhai?

Mhai:- phi khom I love you so much. When I first saw you in the mansion I fell in love with you. (hopeful eyes)

Khom:- mhai I am sorry. I don't love you. You are working here and I won't do that.  I am sorry again.

Mhai:- but you are single right. Why can't you accept my love?

Before khom answer, he saw baiboon. He just freezed that moment. Mhai was also shocked to see baiboon; she thinks baiboon saw him reject her. That's why she bowed at him and run inside her house crying. But baiboon didn't saw or hear that. And he misunderstood everything.
.................Flashback ended..................

Baiboon was shocked to hear Khom's confront. After sometime he finally understood what happened he hugged khom like a koala and sobbing in his neck. Khom was just shocked but firmly held baiboon in his arms. But he noticed his neck is getting wet so he wants to break the hug but baiboon denied.

Khom:- what's wrong baiboon hmm? Why are you crying? Tell phi naa(soft voice)

Baiboon shook his head in negetive but keep sobbing.

Khom:- Boon can you not tell your phi khom hmm? Is he that bad?

Baiboon looked into his eyes and said

Baiboon:- sorry phi. Baiboon is sorry. No no phi khom is not bad actually very good. (sniffle) phi don't be at boon.

Khom:- okay, phi isn't mad but worried about boon. It's ok now can we go home.

Baiboon nodded his head cutely and smiling towards khom. He didn't noticed that he and khom is very closed, their nose are touching somehow and their lips are 2 inches apart. But khom noticed their closeness, he gulped & smirked internally.

Khom:- (husky voice) now baiboon be a good boy to phi and never make phi sad okay. Can boon promise to phi?

Baiboon:- (eyes widely & gulped) yes baiboon never make phi sad. Baiboon promise.

Khom:- My good boy. Now will you get off my arms or.... sit on my lap and go home. (huskily)

Baiboon's eyes became wide and quickly he got off from khom's arms. He straighten his clothes and his cheeks blushed. Khom noticed this, smirked and chuckles softly.

Khom:- now can we go home boon?

Baiboon nodded his head and quickly get into car. Khom saw him that he sat on the backseat. He quickly hold his hand and sat him on the passenger seat. Baiboon confusingly stare at him and asked him why he did that.

Khom:- now we don't have any problem right then why would you sit in the backseat. Always remember when I am with you in the car sat beside me. Okay.

Baiboon nodded his head and smiled at him. He is happy because he cleared their misunderstanding now they are happy. Now their hearts are completely happy. After sometime, baiboon noticed an icecream truck, he want to eat an icecream.

Baiboon:- phi khom stop the car. (yelling)

Khom suddenly stops the car and looked at baiboon worriedly.

Khom:- boon what happened. Are you okay? (cupped his face)

Baiboon:- phi I'm okay. I want to eat an icecream from that truck.

Khom:- (sighs) next time don't yell at like that. And no you can't eat an icecream. You fall sick.

Baiboon:- no phi, baiboon won't fall sick. Baiboon want to eat icecream na na naa..(puppy eyes)

Khom:- (sighs) okay but one okay and I'll get it for you. Stay in the car.

Baiboon nodded in yes. Khom get out of the car and went towards the icecream truck. He buys baiboon's favourite strawberry icecream and for him, he brought a chocolate icecream. He gave baiboon his favourite and ate along with him. Baiboon was eating the ice cream very messily and the ice cream stuck to his lips. Khom saw that and his fingers cleaned the icecream that stuck on Baiboon's lips. Baiboon's heart beating very lowdly and fastly. He gulped & looked at khom. Khom just smiled at him and they ate their icecream silently. After sometime they reached mansion.

    ...........................🌷.............................

ᕙ⁠[⁠・⁠۝・⁠]⁠ᕗ

• so much Chaos but finally they mutualed that.

• khom finally became a matured.

• what your thoughts about mhai. Is she backing off or still do some shit ☠️

• khom is  such a tease and our baby is so blushy blushy 💟

What happened if someone breaks them apart or someone make close them to each other.

If you like this update; like and comment.

Stay tuned lovies🌷and keep supporting my story.

:) Author 💜