part:13 A date

Narrator pov:-

Khom drives the car and baiboon sat on the passenger seat. Because khom told him that to always sat beside him when he drives.

Khom:- ohh.. boon do you called boss or khun Kim that you are going out with me?

Baiboon:- yes phi. I called phi Kim and he said okay.

Khom:- ohh okay. I forgot to inform him that's why I asked you.

Baiboon nodded his head

Baiboon:- phi where are we going?

Khom:- I can't tell you that. It's a surprise.

Baiboon:- (Whines) phi tell me na.. nana..

Khom:- (chuckles) boon have some patience. I told you it's a surprise. Okay now stay still.

Baiboon:- (pouts) that's not fair. (Huff)

Baiboon is getting bored so he played some music, He sang the songs. Khom is mesmerized by seeing boon so happy and his smile. He smiles looking at him. He drives and time by time he glances at him. After some time, they are at their place. Khom stop the car but baiboon didn't recognise that they are here. He waved his body and sang the song. Khom chuckles looking at him. So he unbuckled his seat belt and came close to baiboon. He lifted Baiboon's chin towards him. Baiboon shocked to see khom this close. Their lips are just inches apart. Baiboon gulped looking at khom and khom smirked at him.

Khom:- (huskily) boon we are here. I called you, but you didn't respond to phi. You are being a very bad boy this days don't you think?

Baiboon:- Phi...boon didn't realize when we are coming. Baiboon is always a good boy. He listens to phi.

Khom:- is it? But today morning you misunderstood phi, you won't talk to phi, you even called phi khun khom. So this is good for you.

Baiboon:- that was a mistake and I said sorry and we sorted this out.

Khom getting closer to baiboon and baiboon getting backwards.

Baiboon:- Phi... Phi.... What are..you doing?

Khom didn't said anything but getting closer to baiboon until baiboon back clashed with the seat. He closed his eyes and gulped. His breath continuosly heavily upside down. Khom smiled at baiboon's antics, he smelled Baiboon's perfume. It's a jasmine scent whether his Cologne is very manly. He looked at boon's lips and licks his own lips. Because they look very tempting. They are inviting khom. But control his own devilish desires and unbuckle Baiboon's seat belt. Then he back up. Baiboon senses that khom isn't near him, he opened his eyes and looked at khom. Khom chewed his inner cheek to prevent chuckling. Baiboon blushed looking at khom because he thinks khom would kiss him.  His cheeks are getting red by that thought. Khom giggles at baiboon and hug him. Baiboon can't realise what's happening but after he also hug him. They are in eachother's arms for sometimes. After that khom looked at baiboon.

Khom:- you are so cute boon. I can't resist myself from you. Come on we are here and your surprise is waiting for you.

Baiboon nodded his head and blushes at khom's words. They get off the car.

Khom:- boon hold my hand and keep close to phi alright.

Baiboon nodded his head and intertwined his hand with khom's. He felt another warmth by holding hands. Then after some minutes of walking, khom stopped and he let go of his hand and closed his eyes with his own hand.

Baiboon:- phi what are you doing? I can't see.

Khom:- just trust phi and walk. I am with you. Don't worry.