part:-5 worry

Narrator pov:-

After reaching home, he want to go to khom's house but he can't go in because khom wouldn't allow him. When he go to the main house, he saw Kim go in the direction of khom's house. Then Kim saw  baiboon.

Kim:- Oww baiboon, you are back from school. How's your first day?

Baiboon:- Yes, I'm back. It was pretty good. Everyone is very friendly and I also made friends.

Kim:- That's good to hear. Go and freshen up.

Baiboon:- By the way phi Kim where are you going?

Kim:- I'm going to khom's place to check up on him.

Baiboon:- Is he okay? Does he have a fever? Because phi lop said in the morning that he's been resting because someone was firing him.

Kim:- He's okay. He didn't have any fever, I'll just check up on him. Nothing serious hmmm.

Baiboon:- Can baiboon also join you? I want to meet phi khom.

Kim:- yes baiboon you can. Come.

After reaching khom's place, Kim knocked on the door. Then they saw mhai(house maid) open the door and let them in. Baiboon is looking at Mhai confusedly about why she's here because lop said khom doesn't allow anyone in his place.But mhai is here and take care of him.

Kim:- Khom how are you? Do you feel any pain? I saw mhai was taking good care of you.

Mhai is blushing what Kim said. She likes khom for a very long time.

Khom:- I'm fine khun Kim. I don't have any pain. Boss told me to rest so I did. And Mhai just brought my lunch here nothing else.

Baiboon just stood there blankly. He saw blushing over what Kim said. It's very obvious that she likes khom. He wants to ask him is he okay? But mhai said khom wants to take rest, he didn't ask. Khom stared at baiboon but doesn't found his sparkling eyes just a blank space. Kim, baiboon and Mhai they get out of the house to give him some space.

Baiboon didn't wait for anyone, he runs in the main house and lock himself in the room. Baiboon is crying. The whole day he thought about khom but khom doesn't talk with him. Now he's aware of his feelings that he doesn't like but loves khom wholeheartedly.

Baiboon:- (Sobbing) why god whyyy I love him but he always ignoring me. Why I always love the person that doesn't love me. Why I'm always the unlucky one.

Flashback*- 10 years ago

Everything is fine until baiboon's mother passed away when baiboon is just 5 years old. He doesn't know that his mother never be back again. He doesn't know the meaning of death but he faced this in a very young age. After his mother passed, he's father cursed him that he is an unlucky child, he never take care of him. One time in being very drunk he's father cursed him, beat him even choked him with belt. That day he understood that no one loves him. When kamol knows this he shift baiboon in another place but there baiboon also bullied by some boys, when they are frustrated they beat him. Baiboon knows this is his life until kamol and Kim told him to live with them.            
                      Flashback finished.

Baiboon is looking at the mirror. In his body he have some bruised cuts, belts whipped marks, he smile faintly. His family doesn't know about this and he also didn't tell them because he wouldn't be nuisance to anyone. Baiboon know his feelings and also khom's. But still he love khom after knowing that he would be rejected.

  Kim pov:-

Kim is very worried for baiboon cuz he knows baiboon's past what kamol told him. That's why he always worried. Kim is a single child of his family, so when he know about baiboon he want him to live with us. After baiboon came, he saw in him his son figure not a little brother. He knows baiboon lost his mother in a very young age so he always give him a motherly warmth that he's been missing. His father never contacted baiboon or them. He's father one time contacted kamol about his business but not Baiboon's. After his wife passed, he always neglects baiboon because he believes baiboon is responsible for his wife's death but in reality she suffers from some disease.
I was thinking about Baibun when I didn't notice that Kamal entered the room. He noticed something off with me.

Kamol:- What happened Kim? What are you thinking about?
   He back hugged me and asked. I don't know why his hugs always comfort me, because I loved him and him only.

Kim:- I was just thinking about boon. This boy deserves the whole world but his father always badmouthed him, cursed him and manipulate him that he's guilty about his mother's death. I was just feel sorry and hurt for him.

Kamol:- I know this that's why I am keeping Boon with me so that our father will not harm him again. Everything will be okay I promise you that that I keep baiboon safe and happy.
Kim nodded in yes and kamol kiss him on the lips.

                 In the morning 

  Narrator pov:-

Baiboon wake up a little late, his eyes were puffy because of crying. He hurriedly packs his bags and left without his breakfast.
Aunt nee:- Baiboon eat your breakfast son. Don't go without breakfast.

   Aunt nee calls baiboon in a very sweet   way. She recalls him with his grandson.
That's why baiboon also called him grandma because when baiboon is with her he feels loved.

Baiboon:- I am late for class grandma. I am going don't worry.

Baiboon run to the parking area, he saw khom waiting for him to send him school; He is in cloud nine. Khom told him to sit in the car then he start the car. Baiboon feels nurvous infront of khom. He just stare at khom who looks tempting in baiboon's eyes. He want to be his boyfriend but he know that that's impossible. Khom Stop the car at the entrance of the school. Baiboon still looking at him he didn't know that he's already in school. Then khom coughed so baiboon knows what he's doing. He blushed in embarrassment and hurriedly get out of the car.

Khom:- Baiboon I'll pick you up okay after your school finished. You wait for me in that designed chair okay.

Baiboon:- Khabb phi. Bye bye 👋

Then khom saw someone hugging baiboon and then they went to class. Khom felt some burning in his heart. He doesn't know who that boy is but he wants to meet the boy. Then khom went away.

                   After school finished

B

aiboon wait for khom. Ping was also with baiboon, they chat about something. They were laughing and giggling They didn't even notice khom glared at ping. Khom felt some jealousy looking at ping. When baiboon saw khom, he went to khom and introduced ping.

Baiboon:- P'khom he is ping, he is my new friend. Ping he is P'khom.

Ping:- Sawasdee khap P'khom.

Khom just nodded his head & told baiboon to get in the car. So baiboon said bye to ping. They both get in the car and went to home.

                       In the mansion

Baiboon suddenly feels light headed because yesterday he didn't have dinner, in the morning he also didn't eat breakfast, in lunch he eat a little because he didn't have any appetite. Baiboon felt his body give up on him then he saw khom picked him like bridal style and went to the main house. Kim and kamol talking in the hall, then they saw khom picked baiboon and baiboon is unconscious. He order his bodyguards to get them a doctor. Doctor came and checked baiboon and told them that he is fainted because of little eating and physical health. Kamol and Kim confused about that. Because they know only one time his father hit him then what is this thing about physical health. Doctor gave them a chart and told them that baiboon have to take rest for sometime. Khom take the doctor out from the main house. Khom also wondered what exactly happened to baiboon?

ᕙ⁠[⁠・⁠۝・⁠]⁠ᕗ

If you like my story please like, comment  next part is the whole truth of baiboon.

:) Author 💜