part:16 love blooms

Hey lovies 🌷 Happy New year 🎊

I wish you a very happy new year, may 2024 brings you happiness, prosperity and great health.

This year please everyone take care of yourself and love yourself.

This author loves you all ❤️

               Lots of love 😘💖

     .....................✨............................

Baiboon pov-

I always want to have a family. I didn't have any family love except hia's. But after hia's departure, no one cared for me. Father never care for me. He always ignored me. I always think why I didn't get any family love.........

But after coming to Thailand, I never think I found my family. My hia, P'kim and specially P'khom. I always think that I'm always unwanted but they never made me feel it.

When hia and P'kim said that they want to adopt me as their child, my heart felt happy. For the first time I am receiving my family love. I always wanted someone to love me like parents did to their child and I finally got.
                My Parents.
                My Dad and papa❤️‍🩹

When we want to go to downstairs for dinner, a guard came to us & gave us a shock. When I heard P'khom got injured and admitted into hospital. My mind went blank. I didn't think twice and tell dad that I want to meet Phi. He have to be okay. He have to. I can't live without him.

We reached the hospital and the doctor said Phi's condition is very serious. I don't know what I have to do to make him better. I just prayed to God that please make him safe. I don't want anything other than him. Please... please.

Narrator pov-

After 2 hours, the doctor came out of the OT.

Baiboon:- Doctor, how's phi khom?

Doc:- He is fine now. He is safe now.

They all are now sighed happily.

Kamol:- Doc can we see him?

Doc:- Yes. He regained his consciousness. You met him but only one person at one time. And khun kamol if anything else, then I'll take my leave.

Baiboon:- Thank you Doctor.

Kamol nodded his head. The doctor gave them some privacy.

Kim:- Boon you go. See him. I know you wanted to see him. Go.

Baiboon nodded happily and gave them a hug and goes into the room.

Kim:- Kamol, Our baiboon is finally happy. Do we take a good decision? Am I able to be good papa?

Kamol:- Yes, we did Kim. And you and I going to be a good parent of Boon. I believe that. You are going to be great papa. I know darling.

Kim:- I love you so much kamol. You always support me in my every decision. Thank you for being there for me.

Kamol:- I love you too Kim. I always be there for you no matter what. No need to thank me darling. I'll always protect my family. Now my family is you and my boon.

Meanwhile baiboon is sitting beside khom's bed. His eyes are teared up seeing khom. Khom knows Baiboon's presence but won't open his eyes.

Baiboon:- Phi....a.are..you okay? Please..op.open your eyes.

Khom didn't know baiboon cries because of him. When he heard his voice breaks, he opened his eyes and looked at baiboon.

Khom:- Boon, why are you crying? See phi is ....