part:-4 moments

Narrator pov:-

Baiboon and khom finish their shopping. Now they are going for lunch.

Khom:- khun baiboon what do you want  for lunch?

Baiboon:- Phi boon told you naaa that call me baiboon or boon. You never remember that, you also called me in the shop when we were going for shopping.

Khom:- Sorry phi forgot. I"'ll call you  baiboon okay.

Baiboon:- Phi do you feel uncomfortable with baiboon?

Khom:- No no why would I feel that.

Baiboon:- It's okay phi, baiboon understand. Baiboon is really a headache for everyone.

Khom:- Baiboon never thinks so low of yourself. You are a very good child. Everyone loves you.

  Baiboon:- Really phi? Do you think I'm a nuisance?

Khom:- No. You are not a nuisance. Khun kamol, khun Kim everyone loves you okay.

Baiboon:- Phi....Do you also love baiboon?

Khom:- uhhhh...yes phi thinks you are a good child.

Baiboon:- ⁠◕⁠‿⁠◕⁠ 

  Khom pov :-

Firstly I think he forgot that name thing but when he told me that he noticed this I really felt sad but I don't why.
When he told me that am I feel uncomfortable with him? I don't know what fellings do I have but I am pretty sure that I'm not uncomfortable with him.

Baiboon:- It's okay phi, baiboon understand. Baiboon is really a headache for everyone.

Why did he say such things about himself, I don't know why I felt hugging him but I can't.

Khom:- Baiboon never thinks so low of yourself. You are a very good child. Everyone loves you.

  Baiboon:- Really phi? Do you think I'm a nuisance?

I never think he said he is a nuisance. He is the most innocent boy that I've ever seen.

Baiboon:- Phi....Do you also love baiboon?

When he said that........my world just stopped for sometime. After collecting myself I don't know what I should answer.

Khom:- uhhhh...yes phi thinks you are a good child.

Khom play safe just play safe. Don't forget he is your boss's brother & he is just 15. Don't forget that.

   After lunch they went home.

  Narrator pov:-

Baiboon is very tired after all the shopping. He entered his room tiredly, and without changing his clothes he sleept.

Khom is with kamol to handeling some business with mr.gun. Gun is very cunning in Mafia world. He is always been treacherous in Mafia world. So khom warned everyone to be alerted.
After some business, When they were leaving, they were all alerted but some traitor started firing at them.They were also started firing at them. Gun pointed his revolver at kamol, khom dodge khun kamol. The bullet went through khom's hand but luckily it didn't hurt that much. So the doctor told him to take some rest for sometime. After this they all back to home.

Kamol:- khom take rest, ohh and today lop pickup & drop baiboon from school.

Khom:- No khun, I'm totally ok with pickup and drop baiboon.

Kamol:- No khom...... okay just take rest for today. Lop just tomorrow do the job of yours and afterwards you do it. Okay!

Khom:- khrab khun.

                           The next day

Today, Baiboon's first day so he wake up at 6am. After he freshen up he going for breakfast at the dining table. Kim woke up and saw baiboon. He wished him good morning and hugged him. Then baiboon eat his breakfast and went for school. He smiled all the along with the thought of khom but when he saw lop, he was confused.

Baiboon:- Phi lop why are you here? Where is phi khom?

Lop:- khun baiboon today I'll pickup and drop you at school cuz phi khom is injured. So khun kamol told me to do that.
       When lop said that, baiboon eyes became worried about khom and his heart clenched.

Lop:- khun baiboon we have to go now otherwise we will late for school.

Baiboon:- okay phi and please don't call me khun. Just baiboon is fine plzz.

Lop:- okay baiboon.

Baiboon nodded in yes but still he's worried for khom. He doesn't smile at all in all the way for school.

                          In the school

The class teacher of baiboon said to baiboon that he wait in here. When he called him then he'll enter in the class. Baiboon nodded in yes. When the class teacher called him, the whole class started cheering and whistling baiboon felt nurvous, because he doesn't like main attraction. He always hated that, but his dad like the attraction of everyone. Baiboon is an introvert but he's always friendly with everyone. When he introduced himself, they started questioning him but teacher stopped them.

Class teacher:- Baiboon go seat with ping, he's the class monitor.

Baiboon go there and seat with ping.

Ping:- Hii! I'm ping. Nice to meet u. Do you want to be friend?

Baiboon:- Hii! I'm baiboon. Okay today onwards we'll be friends.

They smile at each other. After school finished baiboon wait for khom but lop picked him. He closed his eyes think of khom.

Baiboon:- Phi lop, how's phi khom? Is he okay?

Lop:- Yes, he's fine. He was just taking some rest because boss told him to do that. Otherwise he never rests.

Baiboon:- Phi lop.....can I see him? I promise I don't disturb him.

Lop:- Uhh....the thing is he never brings anyone in his house. So I can't tell you that.

Baiboon's eyes from shining to blank. Because he knows that khom never allowed him. So he just sat there in the car with his eyes closed. 

ᕙ⁠[⁠・⁠۝・⁠]⁠ᕗ

I introduced new other characters in this ff. So please support my story. Please like and comment on my story.

:) Author 💜