part:-12 Sweet moments

In the mansion

Narrator pov-

Lop, ruj and kit knows all the highlights. They are tensed by Baiboon's sudden change behaviour towards khom.

Lop:- The hell ... why baiboon changed his behaviour towards P'khom? Why suddenly he call him khun? Ufff I'm so confused.

Ruj:- (pat his head) don't put pressure in your tiny little brain & don't think too much okay.

Kit and ruj chuckles & lop pouted.

Kit:- don't pout baby boy or we'll kiss the fuck out of you.

Ruj:- yes baby and you know we keep our promise very well right.(smirking)

Lop blushed and called them shameless jerks.
They talked about the situation and a car came up to them. They know it's khom. They still think that khom and baiboon are upset but what they saw, They are shocked to baiboon laughing holding khom's biceps and khom smile towards baiboon.

Lop:- Is phi khom really smile towards baiboon? And Baiboon is happy not sad?

Ruj and kit are bewildered of what happened infront of them.

Khom:- what are you guys doing? (Serious face)

Khom:- Boon go freshen up. After that we have to go okay(soft voice)

Baiboon:- huh! Where we go Phi? Tell me na please ( pouty with puppy eyes)

Khom:- (gulped and sternly) Baiboon go and freshen up. No words go.

Baiboon nodded slowly and said bye to everyone. Khom looked at him with a soft smile. Lop, Ruj, kit widened their eyes.

Lop:- Phi khom are you okay?

Khom:- (confused) yeah. What happened to me?

Ruj:- You are smiling. We never saw you smiling and laughing.

Khom:- I am not a robot guys. I also have emotions just cause I don't show it doesn't mean I don't have.

They nodded positively and smiling teasingly.

Lop:- Phi are you both clear your misunderstandings? I see it in both of your eyes.

Khom just nodded his head and goes to his house.

Lop, ruj and kit they are smiling at each other.

After some time

Baiboon smiling at the mirror and think about the day. How he's being Sad in the morning but in the evening he's smiling like a crazy. He called khom after shower.

........In A.T.P........

Baiboon called khom's number but his number didn't saved in khom's phone. When khom saw an unknown number, he picked up.

K:- Hello, who is this?

B:- (thinking that his number didn't saved in khom's phone, so he thought to tease him) hello is it khun khom (he change his voice in hard)

K:- yes, who are you? (confused)

B:- That doesn't matter but are you flirting with someone? (controlling his laugh)

K:- huhh! It doesn't matter to you. Wrong number.

He's going to cut the call but then other line laughed. Then he know that this is none other than baiboon. He smiled at his antics and shake his head.

B:- oh my God phi, you are so easy to tease. He laughed.

K:- Baiboon this is very bad. You don't have to do this. This is wrong.(pretend to angry)